TeleTech Employee Reviews

Ever changing, chance for improvement and learning.
Customer Service Rep/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON20 April 2018
Each day was challenging as you had to navigate different personalities and cultures using only you questions and active listening to establish a rapport and to problem solve. I truly miss the many people I worked with over the years I was at Teletech. The most challenging part of my job was the frustration I felt when I had truly exhausted all the avenues open to me and still not been able to solve a problem.
Productive and hardworking
Tmobile inbound care specialist (Former Employee) –  Philippines17 April 2018
I like tmobile a lot. It balances work and life also it has a very competetive salary. The environment on tmobile is very great, collegues and management. So easy to get a long with.
Pros
Free lunches
Good training benefit for employees
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region22 March 2018
Fun workplace with good benefits. Enjoyable environment with many rewards and recognition for outstanding and performing employees. I learned to manage my time by working in this organization.
not bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON2 March 2018
I did enjoy working there however they closed. the people were kind and we tried to have fun work friendly competitions. Being on the phone for 9 -10 hours a day was difficult
Pros
nice staff
Cons
closed down
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region18 February 2018
Salary is nice and other benefits. Management is fine and people will learn a lot, new things, innovations, people will develop their self esteem and confidence.
Pros
Salary benefits
Cons
no social life, night shift
Fun and Accessible work place
Team Leader / Supervisor (Sales - Chat) (Current Employee) –  Philippines31 July 2017
Teletech is a fun working environment. It makes work less stressful. Colleagues are friends as well who helps you on your daily tasks and shares best practices. Hardest part of the job is managing people with different identities wherein you need to ensure that you get their buy-in in meeting a common goal.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Career Advancement
Good option if you want to have a work-life balance
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Philippines17 July 2017
Teletech offers a morning shift which helps its employees to have more time for their families and friends. A great company with a well supportive management!
Learned alot and have grown professionaly with the company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines30 November 2016
Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.

As well as being loads of fun, days out can make great team-building exercises, even if you don’t fancy traditional ‘build a raft from drinking straws’ style team building days (we survived this zombie apocalypse together and had a great time).
Interesting Company
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philippines25 July 2014
Company offered career growth but the office I worked with moved to a different location thus requiring me to resign.
Comfortable working place
Customer Service Representative/ Call center Agent (Former Employee) –  Philippines7 September 2012
Typical day would have to be always on the phone taking orders from clients

I learned here how to cater to customers need via phone wherein it's a little bit challenging especially if the customer is an irate one.

Management wise it was good

Co-workers are all great, helping each other out.

Hardest part is the office is far from where I live

Most enjoyable part is resolving issues and making a customer satisfied.
first call centre
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  philippines30 July 2012
fun people great job nice experience... first time to talk with british people or customers and it is fun having conversation with them.
Pros
parties
Cons
salary