Telesolutions Employee Reviews

What a place
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 February 2019
IT IS ALWAYS YOUR FAULT, AND NEVER THE CALLS!!
If you like to work like a dog and get nothing for it, this is the job for you. If you want to waste your time training it here people only to have them walk on you, this job is for you. If you want to be compared to people who have been there for years and be told you're not good enough, this is the job for you. If you want to be sent home because your number terrible but watch other people doing worse that you stay all day this is the job for you. If want to make great bonus (it is possible) and than have them CUT ALL YOUR BONUS FOR THE WEEK!! because you missed a day and didnt bring a doctor note because you cant afford one, your late 5 mins more than once, get sent home, you made a mistake on a call you didnt know existed, or because they are in a bad mood. This is the job for you. For a fact you only 11.35/hr there is weekly pay but no direct deposit and they change when you get paid. Its fridays if you are there all day every day, if not than it becomes mondays. They will tell you are good just to keep you. They are not professional whatsoever THEY HAVE SENT ME WHILE I WAS TRAINING!!.... I was in the middle if explain how to handle the situation properly, when I get called over and told my number aren't good enough at 2:15 in the afternoon and I have to go home. If you desperately need a job take this, it is a good for now job. But honestly dont say you hate it if havent tried it and staying for a week isn't trying it...
Pros
All of your coworker are pretty friendly
Cons
All management is not required to have prior phine experience. All management are best friends
Worst place to work
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 November 2018
This job is a hand full it’s tiring they train you for one day n expect you to make 500 sales for the day without teaching the right way how to do so it’s loud no concentration less break 30 mins lunch it’s the worst place I’ve work n I only lasted 2 days
Pros
Always hiring
Cons
Less time for your self it’s tiring
Literally eat s#!t for a living it you're pent between that and Telesolutions.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 October 2018
Sucks the life out of you before you even start working there. Managers are pushy and shovy and yell at you without being at all helpful to you whatsoever. I never imagined I would actually hate a job like that. I worked at McDonald's and still got enjoyment out of it. McDonald's will at least have it's share of friendly people, and pay you more after you grind your bones LESS SO for 6 months.
If you're on outbound, 9/10 people will threaten you. They would send me home when I was 2 points away from a $10 bonus saying "your numbers aren't good enough" when most people between both rooms had absolutely nothing. First break isnt for 5 hours into your shift. They intentionally try to keep you from advancing pay wise, and it's really frustrating. The moment I got an offer for a better job I went back in and told them I won't be back. First (and hopefully last) time I've ever quit a job on the spot.
Pros
None really. You can control your bathroom breaks but get called out if you take more than 2.
Cons
Pretty much everything.
Telemarketing is not for me.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 October 2018
Telemarketing is not my cup of tea. It not for me, and doesn't make me grow as a worker. I didn't particularly like the job, but it's a certain person that would.
Non productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 October 2018
I will never recommend anyone to work here , they will sweet talk u into hiring u then once they realize they don’t need u anymore they start to talk u into looking for a new job . Poor management , the pay is trash , u are required to sacrifice your weekends to make up for people who skip work on purpose
Boring, long days, short lunch, low wage, terrible management.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 October 2018
Managers were inconsiderate and unsupportive not good leaders at all. Low wage and boring job. You'll get chewed out because no one is picking up your calls. Avoid. Trust me, there are way better places to work for minimum wage. They're always hiring because they let go of people left and right if you cant make any sales. I once wanted to leave because I could not talk due to a sore throat but the managers were so unsympathetic and tried their hardest to get me to stay. Just goes to show that they care about money made rather than their employees.
Pros
Cons
Boring, one break only, bad managers.
call center.
Outbound Sales Caller (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 August 2018
wasn't for me, the headsets gave me migraines. i wasn't there long enough to get to know management. had to call US. it takes a person with very tough skin to work there.
Pros
hourly + commission
Cons
the headsets.
productive fun place, happy environment
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 August 2018
the fun part of the job is finding solutions for customer and making sales. i also like it because it has a good management, sometimes free lunch and we also get long breaks.
Pros
long lunch
Horrible place to work
a guy (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 July 2018
This is one of the worst places possible to work at. Not only are the supervisors horrible at actually assisting you with anything, upper management is much more concerned with numbers over people and will happily kick out 500 people and get 1 person who gets mildly good numbers. Back-breaking-soul-crushing-goodbye-to-life work.
Pros
None, like actually 0
Cons
everything that has to do with it
friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 July 2018
everyone is super nice and will tell you in the nicest way if you mess up but it’s more of a personality driven job. it wasn’t the job for me just because of its nature but if you have an engaging personality and like to talk, i’d say go for it.
Pros
good pay, bonuses, friendly co-workers
Cons
talking for long hours a day
Fun work environment to be apart of
Sales Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 July 2018
The leadership of this company was absolutlely on a surreal level. I would most definetly reccomend the job position to anybody who is looking for one.
Terrible
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 May 2018
Very caustic work environment, very pushy and bullish management, especially in the upsell campaign. Highly recommend workers standards look into this place, would never recommend it
Pros
Cons
everything
Competitive yet motivating to do good
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 May 2018
Worked here for about a month and a half as a call center representative, making inbound and outbound calls. Typical day is wait for a call, read a script to the customer. 30 min lunch break. Must meet a quota everyday.
Pros
Extra paid based on performance and paid every week
Cons
Must constantly meet quota
Not a good place
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 April 2018
You get 1 break all day and its a 30 minute lunch break. No other breaks. The section i worked for we call people in the states and its a scam. I worked my training which was 1 day then worked 2 other days before leaving. Working on commission is also bad there since they will take away your earned commission for the week if you make too many mistakes. Would not recommend working here unless you are desperate for money and don't care about being yelled at on every call by people annoyed at being called.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Pays my check no direct deposit. Bad work environment. overall bad place to be
Terrible place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 April 2018
crowded and very loud. I did well making sales but i couldn't stand the environment. New people all the time, they are always sending people home. Small lunch rooms with very short breaks
Was very stressful. You have to be mentally and emotionally stable to deal with customers issues.Twas also a simple job as it required lots of sitting
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 April 2018
Good working environment
Good salary benefits
Very Nice experience to have
Nice pay too
Quite easy to get to work(accessible).
I learned great communication skill with clients.
conducive area to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 January 2018
A typical day at work is going to work in on time and be able to achieve a goal for yourself and the company. working in different organisation as really improve my communication skills and be able to solve problem to my best knowledge. The management are great and friendly. The workplace culture is open to different cultural group and ethnic group. There was no form of stero-typing or racism. The hardest part of the job is actually having to convinced the customer to buy your product, and somethings you get abusive words from the customers. The enjoyable part of the job for me is getting to talk to customers on Phone, because i look forward to that everyday.
The other guy was right, run as fast as you can.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 November 2017
I rather be a cow and eat grass all my life than work here. Then I could dump a stinking pile of dung that looks and smells like this company. Run fast, run far, don't look back.
Pros
None.
Cons
The whole company.
They are out of business
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 October 2017
I liked working here but they needed to move locations and I was unwilling to uproot my family to follow them. The work was stressful as it was cold call sales but the people I talked to were very accepting of the call and I think I did a good job putting them at ease and building rapport. At times I would go through a cold spell and my supervisor was very supportive
Pros
It was regular job that i could be proud of as far as my work was concerned
Cons
low wages and no job security
stressful work place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 September 2017
Long hours with one 30 min break, Hourly pay with commission but can be taken away if a day of work is missed, Must sign papers stating you will work every other Saturday.
Pros
always hiring
Cons
long hours, short break