Telesolutions Employee Reviews

Terrible
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 May 2018
Very caustic work environment, very pushy and bullish management, especially in the upsell campaign. Highly recommend workers standards look into this place, would never recommend it
Pros
Cons
everything
Not a good place
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 April 2018
You get 1 break all day and its a 30 minute lunch break. No other breaks. The section i worked for we call people in the states and its a scam. I worked my training which was 1 day then worked 2 other days before leaving. Working on commission is also bad there since they will take away your earned commission for the week if you make too many mistakes. Would not recommend working here unless you are desperate for money and don't care about being yelled at on every call by people annoyed at being called.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Pays my check no direct deposit. Bad work environment. overall bad place to be
Terrible place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 April 2018
crowded and very loud. I did well making sales but i couldn't stand the environment. New people all the time, they are always sending people home. Small lunch rooms with very short breaks
Was very stressful. You have to be mentally and emotionally stable to deal with customers issues.Twas also a simple job as it required lots of sitting
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 April 2018
Good working environment
Good salary benefits
Very Nice experience to have
Nice pay too
Quite easy to get to work(accessible).
I learned great communication skill with clients.
Unethical (and unprofessional)
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 February 2018
I’ll be frank: they are targeting vulnerable people to make money. They have really inadequate training and never quite tell you the whole story of what you are doing, which screams “this is a scam”. It’s horrifying, and the longer that you’re there the worse it gets. I’d sleep better under a bridge than on a king sized bed bought with money from this company. If you have any sense of empathy in you, do not work here.
Pros
Not applicable.
Cons
Unethical. Manipulative. Unprofessional.
conducive area to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 January 2018
A typical day at work is going to work in on time and be able to achieve a goal for yourself and the company. working in different organisation as really improve my communication skills and be able to solve problem to my best knowledge. The management are great and friendly. The workplace culture is open to different cultural group and ethnic group. There was no form of stero-typing or racism. The hardest part of the job is actually having to convinced the customer to buy your product, and somethings you get abusive words from the customers. The enjoyable part of the job for me is getting to talk to customers on Phone, because i look forward to that everyday.
The other guy was right, run as fast as you can.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 November 2017
I rather be a cow and eat grass all my life than work here. Then I could dump a stinking pile of dung that looks and smells like this company. Run fast, run far, don't look back.
Pros
None.
Cons
The whole company.
They are out of business
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 October 2017
I liked working here but they needed to move locations and I was unwilling to uproot my family to follow them. The work was stressful as it was cold call sales but the people I talked to were very accepting of the call and I think I did a good job putting them at ease and building rapport. At times I would go through a cold spell and my supervisor was very supportive
Pros
It was regular job that i could be proud of as far as my work was concerned
Cons
low wages and no job security
stressful work place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 September 2017
Long hours with one 30 min break, Hourly pay with commission but can be taken away if a day of work is missed, Must sign papers stating you will work every other Saturday.
Pros
always hiring
Cons
long hours, short break
it sucks , run as fast as you can
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1760 main street16 August 2017
i rather beg for money than work at this establishment. management is poor and the rewards are bare minimal. Rather be sweating under the sun. run !!!
Pros
no pros
Cons
just run man, run!!
It was not enjoyable.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  1760 main, Winnipeg mb14 August 2017
Although the people were nice, everything about the work took an emotional and physical toll on my body. The job was calling amaericans who can be quiet rude and I was unable to get past the hurtful things people can say. And half an hour is not long enough to make friends.
Pros
Pop for 1$ in vending machines
Cons
Waking up at 6 to get to work for 8am.
Horrible middle managment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 July 2017
Be prepared to have managers whisper in your ear as they walk by "If you do not get a sale today I will fire you" every morning.

Selling worthless degrees to underprivileged people takes a toll on you and if you feel conflicted about that you are heavily encouraged to leave.

The average employee stayed for about 2 years.

Had to be at work 15 minutes before your shift started which was not paid and lunch was not paid.
Pros
Low bar to hire folks
Cons
horrible workplace
Horrible Job
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
- Poor Management
- Doesn't care about employees
- You get sent home if you don't have a 2.25 sales/hour
- Management yells at you while you're on a call
- Management isn't always around if you need help
Boring
TSR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 April 2017
The job is very repetitive. You are sitting on the phone making 300+ calls a day. Supervisors were good. If you're good at the job, the bonuses are great.
Pros
Bonuses, day shifts
Cons
repetitive
Uncomfortable
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 March 2017
While many people and managers were nice people to work with, I often felt uncomfortable and anxious with what my job required of me to do with the clients.
fast work pace
telesolutions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 March 2017
I didn't really enjoy working here as they didn't have much help or they didn't have anything to offer the people that worked there they would send people home if they didn't get a certain amount of call .
Oh my.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 July 2016
This place is unbearable to me. It's just long hours with no break in between, sitting at a desk and computer talking to people who hate your voice all day. i would not recommend telesolutions as a job path.
Pros
nothing about this place is pro
Cons
everything
friendly people and high paced work enviroment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 December 2015
the hardest part of the job was on some days there just wasent any luck and caused alot of fusteration. this was a great place to work.
Pros
lots of support
Cons
sales pitches
terrible job
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 September 2015
Mangers only care about the people who know how to make sales they could care less about the other people. The place was terrible Unless you are about to go homeless there's no need to work there. Actually I take that back go home less before you work here... Seriously
Pros
Dec money
Cons
You got to slave to make good commission
not good place to work, i hated it
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 July 2015
if your not good on the phone, or making sales over the phone then this is not the job for you, however, if you are good over the phone and can make sales then you can possibly make quite a bit of money