Telesolutions International Employee Reviews

Fun envoirment
Telephone Sales (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 October 2018
Your hourly wage was based on how many closed sales you gotten, although you had a script to read over and over again, the managers were pretty cool and motivated you to do harder work.
Pros
commission
Cons
reading the same script over again.
my 2 day paycheck
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 July 2018
This was my first job and it sucked the entire life out of me. you are glued to your seat and screen which hurts and only a half an hour break all day. the constant talking will literally make your throat hurt.
I would not recommend this as a first job unless you are very desperate. having many people talking in one small room all at the same time will have you losing your mind but if you are outgoing and into that then please by all means apply
Pros
casual dress code
Cons
short lunch, long hours, litearlly everything
Education Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 May 2018
The hardest part of the job was being able to find a College or University the customer would like to attend to further their education. The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun with your co-workers on your break.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Only 27 minute break in the entire 8 hour shift
Don't work here
Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 February 2018
They thrive off of the untrained and new to the workforce and give them impossible deadlines to kill off any independent thought before firing them within a month. Close to Timmie's though.
Cons
First job. I would NOT recommend.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 January 2018
This was my first job, and let's just say I was DESPERATE for a job having been unemployed after High School for nearly a year and a half. But this place was ABSOLUTE garbage. They only trained me for A DAY, and expected me to sell big numbers. I honestly only lasted 3 days because they sent me home the 3rd day. I was so embarrassed. It honestly feels like your a slave there, you can't move, you can't talk to nobody, you're just tied to a computer and a headset trying to scam people into some online college... Please, NEVER work here. Peace.
Pros
My 3 day Pay Check
Boarder-Line Legal
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 January 2018
I was desperate for a job and looked at Telesolutions, It started out fine, I liked the atmosphere but it turned into something else entirely once training was all done.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Bad Atmosphere, left with no dignity
Worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 January 2018
They fool you into Hiring you but they are scams,they are soooooo rude,all they care about is themselves but the co- workers are great,co workers are not free to talk
Pros
Cons
They treats you like gabbage
Great place
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnitoba, MB17 January 2018
Always promotes with in the company, can make higher than minimum wage , some employees make as much as a Dr or lawyer based on sales. Honest company and great rewards
fun but stressful workplace
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 January 2018
you need to sell and sell and sell.
what do we sell? we sell legitimate products/services that sound like scams but are actually legal and legitimate.
who we sell it to? people who think they are calling someone else (not us).
Pros
salary and bonuses are always correct & on time
Cons
you can & will get sent home if you don't sell
repetitive
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 December 2017
You get paid for what you do, your own fate is in your own hands lol, but management will find every way to kill your commission and all. risky job you can lose it anytime
Pros
good pay, good hours, commission, advancement
Cons
none, sales
Not for me
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 December 2017
- Training wasn't very thorough (1 day training)
- Very noisy work environment
- Crowded noisy lunch room
- Administration gets a nice looking work area, while agents get pretty dirty looking cubicles with some chipping and writing on the desks.
- EVERYONE shares a headset

I thought I was a strong person going into this and never a giver-upper until I came here. Would not recommend to a friend even for quick pay.
Pros
Cons
Crowded, small spaces, dirty work areas
Didnt last
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 November 2017
Very disorganized, the training was very rush and not very thorough. The job really wasn't what is advertised and had to find something else immediately
Cons
No parking, cramped workspace, uncomfortable chairs, having to annoy people, dishonest campaigns
nice people
Call Center Operator (Former Employee) –  main.s.t winnipeg manitoba15 June 2017
its a good company to work for good friendly environment.
pay bonuses for extra sales . its a very noisy work environment.
but there are other benefits if you have been working for the company for a long time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
very noisy environment
Not the right environment for me.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 June 2017
Very noisy environment and a young group of staff. I have tried two different campaigns and found the managers to be very loud and pushy. They are not very helpful.
Pros
Cons
management that talks down to you.
Bland work environment
Customer service / Sales / Marketing specialist (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 April 2017
Dimly-lit work area with constant flow of noise; task at hand is the only goal; very little work breaks.

Telesolutions, unlike other telecommunications work offices, has a very distasteful work environment, with similar kinds of employees. Everyone there seems only to be working for a cheque on the weekend, rather than in interest of what the company may hope to become.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Less-than-stellar employees
Fun work place
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2017
Good work place overall, I don't like how we bother people on the phones all day, calling people that don't want to be called, and it could have more than just 1 break in an 8 hour day.
Pros
equal rights, easy advancement, garunteed work
Cons
Long hours, shady work, repetitive
the worst place i have ever worked
sales rep (Former Employee) –  winnipeg maniyoba24 February 2017
Total scam. Don't ever work there. Unless you're willing to get on your knees to get what you want. It's a corrupt wasteland. They lie about your wage and any commission you do make will be cut anyway. They will find SOME reason.. my direct manager was sleeping with one of the girls in the room... not only did everyone know about it. This loser flips out at any other girl that needs his help.. this guy loved the attention. So in addition to doing nothing about it he actually enjoys it. Pretty sad.
Pros
its over
Cons
everything
terrible company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 February 2017
Small cramped rooms, Managment yells at you all day, computers are disgusting.... one bathroom.. always has someone in it probably trying to kill themselves..

no dont work here ever....
Pros
You get to go home eventually
Cons
everything, I would rather scoop poo all day
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 September 2016
I enjoyed my direct manager, although the owner and other upper management are terrible. If you aren't part of the "boys club" advancing is highly unlikely.
Produtive & interesting
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 July 2016
Was a good work enviorment not many people were negative anout working there lay back job & helped me improve my people skills but a ton the bussiness & coworkers are great & they make it more enjoyable to be there
Pros
Improved my people skills
Cons
Short lunches