Teleperformance Employee Review

View all Teleperformance reviews

Additional knowledge and experience
Online Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Taculing, Bacolod City27 December 2013
With this company, the typical day is all about training, since i only lasted/stayed with them for 3 months.

I have learned so many things about AT&T internet services and Expedia Online Travels.

Management is a bit on the down side for me. lacks coordination, construction and execution.

hardest part of the job is to be placed on a live call without further assistance or support from supervisors/subject matter experts.

enjoyable part of the job is my team.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor management

Other Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you're totally out of options
E-comm Agent (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC23 April 2018
not too bad, if you're ready to sell your mother for a low salary but it's a good way to learn how to bs everyone on the phone and get sales target ...
Pros
Cons
everything
.Great place to work
Windstream International Trainer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2018
Really enjoy working for TP. Going on 13 years and I love it. If you are about your money and business TP is a great place to work. Did not plan on staying this long but i love it
Official response from Teleperformance
24 April 2018

That's great to hear! We see to it employees are provided a stable career wherein they get to enjoy work, and at the same time, receive competitive income. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K