Teleperformance Employee Review

View all Teleperformance reviews

Flexible work hours and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 January 2014
Teleperformance majorly deals with third-party companies and provides them with customer service representatives whose primary job is to make sales for the respective company and portray it in positive light with respect to its competitors. A typical day at work involved making phone calls to the customers and dealing with them in a professional manner. Working at the company for almost four years, I learned that meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales quota was a hard task but it was doable. Sales quota and team performance was vital to the company. The co-workers always supported and helped each other even from different teams.
The hardest part of the job was to maintain the monthly sales quota, call quality and wrap-up time of the call. As well as, professionally dealing with escalated calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet the sales.
Pros
team lunches
Cons
unprofessional management

Other Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 April 2018
Great work place. As I was working as a Customer Service Representative, it was target based work, had daily sale targets. Overall it was a good experience.
Official response from Teleperformance
19 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it employees adhere to the standards of the company in order to attain our goal of providing extraordinary service and support to our customers. Warm regards.

Great Place !
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
The job is not easy but the people make it worth it ! My boss is honest and encouraging. It is a great place to grow your career. They invest in our future by giving us the skills we need to be successful.
Pros
Positive work place
Cons
Official response from Teleperformance
17 April 2018

Thank you for being candid with your review. We see to it to provide our employees knowledgeable and supportive leaders so they can learn to do their job and be prepared with future opportunities. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Best regards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K