Teleperformance

Canada699 reviews

Found 699 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,822 reviews

Good & fun workplace

Featured review

Teleperformance selected this as a representative review
My first job in Canada. I had a wonderful experience working with fun loving team members. My supervisor was extremely supportive, encouraging & cooperative. I thoroughly enjoyed my working hours there in Tele Performance. It's a great place to work and they support the newcomers in Canada as well, which makes the company extraordinary.

Wouldn't Recommend.

Just don't work here. I would not recommend this to anyone. Customers are extremely abusive and racist and yell at you all day. No one deserves this kind treatment.

Pros

None.

Cons

Everything is a con.

Great Place to start, fun team members

It is a great place to start for the first job and also for newcomers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry cxs. There is not such a thing as management, you can just be in contact with your supervisor.

Pros

good supervisor, easy interview

Cons

It is customer service, back-to-back phone calls, not good training at all...

Bad

I would never recommend anyone to join this company because they don’t care for their employees. When they want you to kick you out from company, they will so there is no security of your job. I am so disappointed from Teleperformance as they give only 1 week notice and said its overstaffed and didn’t guarantee any other internal position for me. This is not fair. NEVER EVER JOIN TELEPERFORMANCE !!Big mistake ever !

It’s alright

It’s okay. If you like Staying indoors and enjoy working from home then you should apply at Teleperformance. The pay isn’t that bad and also I don’t really know if there’s part time shift

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Low pay

You can learn a lot about customer service if you don't have much experience

Do you job and log off. As long as you do what is expected of you, you should not have issues with this company. It was a very laid back experience. 1

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long sitting periods

The management of TP us really disgusting no one knows what they are going to do next for their agents.

Do not go with this company there is no security of job over TP they even do not know what next agents should do. Even when we have qus we ask to supervisor they said try to contact to HR and when we go with HR they said talk with supervisor and back and forth. Losing hours plus you time also money. Unmanaged management I never seen in my life.

Decent work place, worked a campaign that was 24/7 so made decent money with the amount of OT available

If you're starting in tech, like I did when i started, Teleperformance is a good place to get experience. The company provides many campagns in different fields but mine was tech based. The job cared less about resolving tickets and more about seeing how many calls you can answer in a day.

Pros

You get overtime

Cons

Managers can be a unprofessional

No pay

If you want a start of career this place is good. They usually pay minimum payment for the hours. Interview process is simple since people leave as they find new jobs

Management was no help at all!!

There was such training to do with so much little time. When we were nesting with calls, management took too long to help with questions making me wait for the answer with the caller on the phone...I would not recommend working here.

Pros

Paid training

Cons

Little salary, management took too long to help me

Customer service Jobs here are low effort with no advancement

The work here is so easy that you eventually feel like you're wasting your time even for customer service job standards. Even if you don't know what career you want, you're better off working at other customer service Jobs so you have a higher chance of pivoting elsewhere.

horrible

Stay away this company doesnt care about people you are just a number. The structure is ok but the pay for the amount of abuse you recieve from customers is terrible and no one in management is helpful. was told i would get an extension then the next day my hours were cut. Also there computers suck

Awful

Better stay away if you can, it's a terrible place with an awful work culture and garbage managers. There is a ton of disconnect between levels of employees, and nobody cares about you

19 January 2022
`We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Horrible

I wonder how there aren't several class action law suits against this company.Transferred to a more difficult role with promise of a pay increase and up until the day I left nobody from my group received the increase. Don't expect to get your vacation accrual or any back pay after you leave. It's impossible to get in touch with HR or anybody else after you leave, so if you need a job letter for immigration purposes just forget it. Management is horrible.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything else.

19 January 2022

Good place to work.Wonderful team and TLs

Good management and friendly colleagues.Wonderful place to work.Can expect growth in career quickly.Team leaders are very helpful and supportive.I have only positive experiences from the company until this moment.

Management is 0 present! They prefer changing personnel rather than taking care of thé ones they have

Was put on leave twice due to technical issues. Took over 3 months without pay to change a computer and not due to company but rather to my own frustration and complaining and pushing. but they are continuously hiring. Supervisors and management are Mia they refuse to take their calls or reply to emails same with hr.We are numbers.Also, verify the pay they often make mistakes!

Cons

We are Numbers. Always being told different things. lied to about advancement and salary increase.

Worst place ever

I haven't worked for this company in 11 years after they close their doors and left Peterborough Ontario. The management was horrible and they treated you like badly. I was so happy when they close the doors as I was able to move back home. To this day I still have memories that weren't good and would never work for them again.

Pros

Made really good friends as co-workers and they treated you pretty good.

Cons

Management, working a lot of hours. No care to their employees. Worst place to work.

18 January 2022

worked there before not much of a future too stressful too much pressure for the money cost of living rising get out

too stressful for near minimum wage cost of living rising steadily too much pressure bad managment poor training not enough time learning systems get out

Pros

not much

Cons

pay way too low for the stress, very boring, too much pressure for the money, does not meet constant rising cost of living, bills not enough

Production

They don't treat their employees well. Their is favoritism in the company for the ones that are good on chats and calls. They want that agents to be on calls that are good on chats and they cannot differentiate which agent is good on what. The supervisors are very egoistic, dumb and have so much attitude, I don't wanna name them. They do not understand how to handle floor chats

Pros

No pros!!

Cons

We should be available 24/7. They will not hire you if you are not available 24/7.

Not the best

Worked overnights, no HR support during those hours so it was difficult coordinating with them on issues. Job was easy though and relaxed environment.

Pros

Cell discount, gym discount

Cons

No HR support overnight

Awesome place to work!

Productive and always have room for growth. Do an amazing job with fair opportunities to everyone. There’s always an opportunity to win things like Amazon gift cards, doordash credits, bonuses based on production,, raffles based on charity. Very flexible, always willing to offer help and a second chance. Very fair employer.

Pros

Flexible if you’re a college student, willing to spend countless hours training you for the work field, great communication, always allowing you to survey and give your feedback, Teleperformance is a for the people workplace, and very friendly to the black community and other ethnic groups as well

Cons

Hiring process is getting ready to be better, right now referrals have a hard time being referred

18 January 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

9.3K