Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 411 reviews matching the search See all 18,175 reviews
soul sucking
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 March 2019
To be sure, it is an experience. The expectation is for employees to work hard for the stockholders and upper management while accepting a salary much below market.
productive workplace
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2019
My first job in Canada was in Teleperformance . A good place to learn Canadian experience. I worked with MCAP in the field of Mortgage
collections. I used my languages skills as trilingual I speak English, French and Arabic to make the arrangements and convince the clients who have outsanding balances
Pros
free lunches
Cons
from 1 pm to 9.30 pm
Call Center
Customer Service (Technical support) (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON11 March 2019
Taking incoming calls like Sykes but for a US customer base. this was harder as there was many more frustrated customers. there was gifts given to the best performer of the months that were not as obtainable as there were few prise give aways that were good for the company but not for the workers.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Irate customers
Friendly workplace, but HR and supervisors need improvement and training.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2019
Friendly workplace, but supervision and management structure of handling employees could be more organised and planned better.

The organisation is good for learning about and practicing customer service skills, but lacks in providing enough opportunity for growth, creativity, or career progression.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Long hours, training and HR require improvement.
14 March 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we do not tolerate these types of incident inside our premises. We hope you can share this with us via our http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation and address your issues.

Fun workplace with console games
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulivard, Edsa4 March 2019
I do technical stuff by providing or resolving inquiries about internet, like ADSL or Cable connections. Sometimes I dispatch technician if the problem are inside the house because of the line works which came from outside of the house once I found out that I can't resolved it through phone and needs a technicians to do it for the customer's. Provide satisfaction process for them to use the internet happily and provide some tips or information on what to do next time.
Pros
Free coffee and donuts
Cons
Long hour of travel
14 March 2019

Being a customer service representative is not an easy job and we would like to thank you for being a part of our company. We see to it that we try our best to provide our employees the best experience throughout their stay.

Good at beganing if you need job pay the bills if you can get another job do so or else stay far away from this place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2019
No respect for there employee
Management have favour for there same background
No room for growth
None negotiable Schdule anywhere from 7am to 1am training is paid
Suggest while in training if get hired look for other jobs and get quite right away this my experience or you will regret this place it’s the worst place they hire lots new immigrants and people who has disabilities real Canadian would never tolerant this work place environment
Pros
Good location, incense bonuse
Cons
Management have favourable, HR work with recruitment very disorganized stay away from this company or you will regret
28 February 2019

We are sorry to know you felt that way. We see to it employees are valued, treated equally and respected. Rest assured, this will be dealt with and proper actions will be taken. Kindly share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation. Thank you.

They Suck
Technical Support Representative For Apple Care (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 February 2019
Worked here for almost a year and they suck, their shift and strictness level is alarming. They don't know how to make their employess happy and feel motivated to work.
Pros
Cons
Everything (stay away)
27 February 2019

We are sorry to learn about what happened. We hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can further investigate and take necessary actions. Thank you.

low salary
management (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 February 2019
Very low salary , learning opportunities available, very diverse , fast pace and ever changing environment. Hard work and very little life work balance.
Pros
understanding and inclusive
Cons
very low salary
26 February 2019

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Your feedback is very important to us and rest assured that this is noted and will be taken into consideration. All the best and have a nice day!

Workplace culture
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
TP has a good workplace culture. Great opportunity to move internally. Management encourages staffs to learn and grow within the organization. A very good place for starters.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
nothing
26 February 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to know that you're enjoying your work and the working environment. Our goal is to keep this company a great place to work. Have a great day ahead!

Ok
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 February 2019
Good place for paying your bills, other than that not for a long term nor for a career.
This place needs a lot of improvement and change of attitude.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Nothing to say
11 February 2019

Thank you for your review. We will review our compensation package once again to make sure that our employees will be happy about it and make them stay longere here in TP.

The worst managers and supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yonge & Eglinton5 February 2019
Would never recommend to work here the management does not care for their employees. It's the most unprofessional place. Don't waste your time & potential.
11 February 2019

We are sorry to know you felt that way. We wanted to make sure that our employees are provided a professional working environment wherein they are valued, standard policies are implemented and great benefits & opportunities are given. If you have any additional feedback, kindly share it with us via to http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to review it. Thank you.

very unreliable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 February 2019
set up like a high school
very unreliable for payday payments

a day at work consists of being monitored by each team elader as well as having your pockets emptied by security and forced hours
7 February 2019

Thank you for your review. We see to it employees are compensated properly while doing their job well. We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations but we wish you all the best for the future! We would like to know more via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to investigate on the matter.

Not good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 January 2019
I worked there for 4 years and the place is not organised. They did not had a effective way to communicate... if they communicate, the same message is displayed few times because there is no coordination. Meaning, 2 different supervisors will announce the same thing. The info is slow. Many colleagues of mine had negative experiences, are not happy and even supervisors left with the same impression. The local in montreal is terrible. When I started, it was very relaxed, it was enjoyable but as time passed it become more complicated and bothering. Exemple, they now have a security guard that stays behind the entry door to check for cellphones... Is as useless as it can get because many still go in with cellphone in their pocket but for me in particular it was just an stress.... Looking as much as the weather on the pc, will bring trouble. The building is not professional. There is only 2 elevators and more then once one of them was not working so many need to take stairs (3rd floor, 4th floor).... anyway, i do not like to be so negative... on the opposite side, the two thing I give to them is accomodation, they can accomodate (the least me with my doctor's help) your schedule and can be understanding (depending of the supervisor) of a situation you might be in. The engagement of the site administrator is great, they can sell homemade food, they have days where you can meet with the starr of different departments in case you wanna go into an other position.... In short, this particular location in montreal is about presentation (their policy with security).
I would not recommend
  more... working there unless there is no other option. Wish yall good luck.  less
Pros
is still an experience
Cons
too uptight for the pay and place, no good communication system
7 February 2019

Thank you for sharing your detailed review about your experience. We are truly sorry to learn about this and we hope you can share this with us via our Lhttp://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation and address the issue.

Just okay
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mahone Bay, NS29 January 2019
This was a work-from-home technical support job. There was very little in the way of support. The leadership lacked greatly (with various persons filling our supervisor roles in the time I was there).
1 February 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to assure you that we do not tolerate these kinds of incidents in TP. Kindly share this to us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can address the issue.

good place to work, NO job security!
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2019
this was my first job in Canada. i was grateful for the opportunity. i did everything as per their guideline and regulations. i received good scores every week on my monitors.

and yet, one morning i go to office as usual...and they call me to HR and tell me im being laid off!!!
Pros
good environment, great colleagues
Cons
managers are strict, breaks are way too short, no job security regardless of how well you perform!
28 January 2019

We are sorry to learn how management has treated you. Hope you can share this in detail via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to conduct an investigation. Thank you.

Not a place to make a career
N/A (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2019
This is definitely not a place that I would say takes care of their employees wholly, they just try to make agents happy with small tokens and patch the real problems.
Pay is and always will be a major issue at this company, regardless of what level you are, an agent to CCM.
If you have a basic knowledge of how a computer works and average customer service skills, this is the place for you. A typical day for an agent is taking calls and making sure you hit your quality targets and make sure you don't take too long between calls.It's pretty easy to make a bonus on some campaigns, but on those campaigns the bonus isn't much anyway. The supervisors that are lazy and don't do much work stay, the hard working supervisors end up leaving because they realize it's not worth the stress.
Don't worry about getting fired, they are too scared to fire anyone since they have a bad turnover rate.
21 January 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Our company aims to provide an inclusive working environment wherein they will feel welcome in the workplace and will have a management team who will guide them at work and boost their skills. However, your experience states otherwise. We are hoping you can share more details via this link - http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so we can investigate.

The worest place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2019
I wouldn't not recommend people to work at Teleperformance Canada. They have actually been hiring new immigrants because the real Canadian cannot tolerate the rate and the working condition in this company. The work is a lot and the pay is close to nothing. They really need a serious review. One thing I like is they hire lots of disable people which is good but still need to balance it. they are greedy.
Cons
they hire lots of disable people
21 January 2019

We appreciate your feedback and we see to it employees are provided the proper compensation and incentives so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Rest assured, this will be dealt with and proper actions will be taken.

Place to start an career
Customer Service Representative Scotiabank (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2019
This company focuses on marketing products on behalf of other companies. The branch I worked for fully focused on cold calling and marketing their products.
17 January 2019

Thank you for your review and letting us know how we are doing. This will help us know what we need to do to improve our service. We hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can investigate.

productive and fun work place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi11 January 2019
i would say i learn a lot during my work time like how to deal with customers and how solve their problems
overall it was a productive job for me
one more thing the work environment is also very good
17 January 2019

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We see to it to equip our employees with enough training and skills so that they can do their job well and provide extraordinary service to their customers. Best regards.

More like "Tele bad performance"
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2019
It's a complete mess and something that you wouldn't want to take into consideration.
Management is always busy doing meetings with every supervisor on the floor.
As a sale agent, you barely have any options to take control of any situations with customers mostly with refunds, escalations, and case because those are assigned to supervisors or " higher reps" in different departments that you can't get in touch with.
Overall the communication within departments is mediocre which doesn't really help you on the job
Pros
You learn something new
Cons
Most of everything
15 January 2019

We're sorry to learn about your experience. Our goal is to provide a good and comfortable working environment to our employees and for them to receive enough support from their superiors. We also see to it that they receive fair treatment. Your feedback is very alarming and we would love to hear more from you, please send us a feedback via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can conduct an investigation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K