Play YouTube video button
Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Canada604 reviews
Featured review
Teleperformance selected this as a representative review
My first job in Canada. I had a wonderful experience working with fun loving team members. My supervisor was extremely supportive, encouraging & cooperative. I thoroughly enjoyed my working hours there in Tele Performance. It's a great place to work and they support the newcomers in Canada as well, which makes the company extraordinary.
Management personnel are liers . not enough incentives, no advancment,

Promisses by maagmente are not kept

they keeo changing their mind bout procedures, poor trainning
Pros
Cons
long hours, bad ay
Unless you get a good supervisor, you'll have a bad time. When you are performing badly (no matter your fault or not) they will demand a lot from you, when you are performing great - they won't appreciate it and will demand your further improvement (even if this "improvement" will cause you to perform worse than you were). When you are stressed, sick or cannot perform for some other reason, they will do everything they can to keep you at your desk talking to customers, even if, reasonably speaking, this will affect your job performance. Want a vacation? Too bad, they will decline it unless you are persistent. They also have a horrible HR, so s*xual harassment and any other problem will not be dealt with.

But, if you do get a chill Supervisor and you perform well, you could have a fun time.
Pros
If you get a careless Superviser, you can have a chill job
Cons
They don't care about you as a person, they care about you as numbers
Indeed, I love working there and it was a good experience and I would like to do it again , it was good place you can socialize and makes friendships people are nice there it has a convenient atmosphere and ambience .
Pros
amenities
Cons
It is true that during breaks, you find a place to rest, play games but answering customer calls could be so stressful that a 15 min break is not enough to breath and start over again.
As a call center agent , you get lots of benefits but you have to wait for 6 months to get in Teleperformance, but as an employee you get the benefits of using there facilities for free, like the gym sleeping quarters and showers and leisure area.
Pros
Great facilities
Cons
graveyard shidt
busy day fixing customer technical issues. learnt more about the job. Management was not doing enough. Workplace culture is fair Timely payment but no overtime hours.
Pros
8 minutes bio minutes a day
Cons
job insecurity
Supervisor are very nice but a lot pressor about KPI. They helped poeple to perform. We work as a team. All colleague are friendly and we help each others.
I don't want to give any suggestions or any review on this company. However for basic pay or first job in canada. Its good or you can say better then others but minimum wage pay with lot of hard work. And no personal or family life balance for sure.
If you're looking for consistency and a paycheck, this is an average job you would take for beginning only to achieve enough experience in other kinds of work.
Pros
Steady paycheck and consistent
Cons
S t r e s s f u l 😞
I would say I am very lucky to work in Teleperformance under the Philips lifeline campaign. It is somehow healthcare-related and I feel that I am just not working but I am helping my clients and their family. I feel proud of what I do as an emergency response associate. I was able to develop my soft skills: listening, speaking, writing, reading, and interpersonal skills. I have facilitated my professional integration and french class with ease because of the flexible work hours. Above all, during the COVID crisis, I am one of the few who is blessed to be an essential worker and able to work home. Salary wise not that much but it's fine for me and it all depends on the priorities, needs, and responsibilities of an individual.
I like working here, I wish I could move to another campaign within the company. Because the current campaign is going kind of out of lines and the client is not really professional.
I like the HR, work system, facilities, recognition, etc.
- It was a nice experience providing services to customers on the first day
- Gained experience in providing resolutions to customers needs.

- Collaborative management

- Very sociable environment to work

- Quite challenging sometimes when having few agents on floor support.

- Being able to satisfy customer's needs and their acknowledgement is the

most enjoyable moments.
average job. techn support. inbound, sometimes high pressure and sometimes it was relaxed. People were ok, management seemed to be ok , relaxed and sometimes cool/easy going but sometimes also inadequate. Overall managment was fairly ok.
This place does group interviews (20 or so)because they lose as many people daily. You're nothing but a number and a body on a chair. Management is awful. Pay is low and they work you to the bone. No life work balance. No benefits. The knly good thing? Located downtown Toronto.
Je pourrais repartir bosser encore à Teleperformance.
No respect for clients who call in with a problem. Management wants you to talk to the caller not more than 10 minutes and finish the conversation whether their problem is resolved or not. Management doesn't really care. One call solution is a lie in this call Center.
Working with TP was a great experience. The organisation policies were great ans secured.
The management team is flexible and comprehensive as per any private and health issue faced with the employer. But everyone has to do its job carefully.
It’s a perfect place to work, they give you room to grow and expand, very flexible organisation to work in . Atmosphere is conducive for some and not for some, They should try and be stricter on the dressing codes of the staffs, some dresses like they are going to jog, some like going to do groceries and some like they are going to bed in pyjamas, it’s does not make them look professional. They need to work on their dressing sense.
Amazing work experience for starters. Wonderful trainers, best management and colleagues. Oh, Salaries are timely too! Its a fun place to be if you enjoy talking and are looking to seamlessly explore your career in CS.
the work begins from 3 pm to 11:30 pm.Customer service is both a type of job and a set of job skills. As a job, customer service professionals are responsible for addressing customer needs and ensuring they have a good experience. As a skill set, customer service entails several qualities like active listening, empathy, problem-solving and communication.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.
6.8K