Teleperformance Employee Reviews

A typical day at work
Customer Service / Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2018
is very demanding...Worked on different campaigns serving American customers and the demands of these customers on any given day can push you to the limits
Formation stimulante
Agent de centre d'appel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 August 2018
Les exercices pendant la formation étaient très instructif. On se servait de l'ordinateur et on apprenait le métier avec des simulations de travail. On a pratiqué quelques mises en situation (client) en discutant en groupe. Exercices stimulant et variées.
Growing Opportunity
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ SME (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2018
, I have demonstrated the ability to handle increasing levels of responsibility as exhibited by moving into team leader roles. This has been enabled by my willingness to learn new skills, to adapt to change, and my success as a coach with the teams that I have had the opportunity to lead. In addition, through my years of experience, I have been able to show sharing/caring skills to strengthen my relationships with team members and supervisory staff, respect for knowledge gap/diversity, self-awareness, positive guidance and collaborative skills.
Pros
Pot lucks, Gift cards
Cons
Long Hours, Overtime opportunities
Great place
Call Centre Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2018
You can move up easy

Start as an agent that go to superviousor

Or other jobs
Love the bosses

Easy to get to

Near subway
And places to get lunch near by
fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia4 August 2018
easy company to work for

iam learn lot

Management they are nice and kind

and friendly staff

I enjoy being part of team

workplace cluture its Amasing place to work
Pros
Cons
hours fixble
Teleperformance Philippines is a call center handling Spirint account located in the U.S.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ortigas Philippines4 August 2018
I handling incoming calls from the U.S. with clients Sprint Account. I answer all their queries, questions regarding the changes, provide all the information and assistance they need regarding their account. I also offer products and plans suitable for the customer. In Teleperformance I have learned to multitask and to navigate well in the computer. I also learn the importance of Teamwork. Hardest part of being in the call center is adjusting with the working hours which changes weekly, and mostly having Graveyard shifts. Most enjoyable part is having fun interaction with colleagues and attending Team Buildings.
motivated
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  philippines1 August 2018
I was happy when I get the job because this was my first time ever to expose my knowledge dealing with people. working with younger people is exciting. We help each other to build our team stronger
Official response from Teleperformance
16 August 2018

Thank you for your candid review and for choosing to build your career with us. We are glad to know you and your colleagues are enjoying your work and working together to make a great team. Have a nice day!

Satisfaisant
Conseiller client (Current Employee) –  Sousse31 July 2018
Respect engagement innovation leadership au niveau mondial
I just love and missed my friends and co-worker.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region19 July 2018
Everthing is good, but what I don't like is the salary. Every year should have increase but that not happed. But, what do I like the friend I found and the co-workers whom I meet.
Fun and Challanging
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2018
Coworkers helpful and supportive with new ideas and ways to do things better.
Agents receptive to feedback provided in coaching sessions and see positive results for better monitor scores thereafter.
Most difficult to provide enough monitors to maintain the level or accuracy and completeness for client program.
Work place fun activities are a great break from day-to-day business.
Pros
Fun Activities
Cons
Long work hours
Its good only for time being as pay is less and management is worst
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 July 2018
Its good only for time being as pay is less and managemnet is worst .they dont pay you enough for the work you are doing and at the same time lot of micromanagement .though you make lot of good friends on this place
Good organizational culture
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario11 July 2018
Enjoy working in this company because I have learnt about how to deal with different people, became familiar with Canadian work culture.Moreover, management is friendly and work environment is good as well.
benefits
very friendly workplace environment
Customer Service Representative/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
you feel the spirit of camaraderie between employees, helpful and supportive team leaders, multicultural company, the hardest part of the job is dealing with racists customer but I enjoyed my whole stay in this company.
Great work peers and a very professional environment
Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Saint-James, QC8 July 2018
Working at teleperformance over the period of time has developed my skills towards dealing with customers and socializing with people in life.I have gained more enthusiasm towards working and I have developed the skills of being a very flexible individual in the working environment.Teleperformance is a company with a very professional environment which requires each individual to construct their selves in an orderly and appropriate manner which satisfies the value of a professional business.The works peers their are polite, jovial and they know how to relate to each other in the correct manner.I hope my growth and development's that I have gained at teleperformance is enough chemistry to satisfy your working environment.
Cons
I work a flexible shift over the period of time e.g very long hours at times.
Great if you need a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2018
Always hiring, but no chance for advancement. People who work there are good people. Definitely not a place for someone who is seeking a career. Company's is only interested in the next campaign.
Productive and nice people
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 June 2018
I start working in teleperformance as a customer service agent in online sales. I learned many information about sales and also how to communicate with customers in order to serve them better.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
Good for newcomers to Canada to stay for a few months.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 June 2018
Good for newcomers to Canada to stay for a few months. But on the long run wouldnt recommend. Management is not good, will drive you crazy on a day to day basis.
Overworked, underpaid
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2018
The pay does not match with the work we were doing. Doing stressful tasks deserve a higher pay. At the end of the day I was literally drained and because I’m coming from a long distance, there was absolutely no work-life balance.
N/a
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2018
Campaign was run by very unprofessional people, which led to company losing the contract. management practiced favouritism and only protected those who happen to be their friends.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good Work environment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2018
Overall it was was a good, work environment unfortunately very Poor Management, the location was great, pay was reasonable for the job. good benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.5K