Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 409 reviews matching the search See all 17,549 reviews
Not a place to make a career
N/A (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2019
This is definitely not a place that I would say takes care of their employees wholly, they just try to make agents happy with small tokens and patch the real problems.
Pay is and always will be a major issue at this company, regardless of what level you are, an agent to CCM.
If you have a basic knowledge of how a computer works and average customer service skills, this is the place for you. A typical day for an agent is taking calls and making sure you hit your quality targets and make sure you don't take too long between calls.It's pretty easy to make a bonus on some campaigns, but on those campaigns the bonus isn't much anyway. The supervisors that are lazy and don't do much work stay, the hard working supervisors end up leaving because they realize it's not worth the stress.
Don't worry about getting fired, they are too scared to fire anyone since they have a bad turnover rate.
21 January 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Our company aims to provide an inclusive working environment wherein they will feel welcome in the workplace and will have a management team who will guide them at work and boost their skills. However, your experience states otherwise. We are hoping you can share more details via this link - http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so we can investigate.

The worest place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2019
I wouldn't not recommend people to work at Teleperformance Canada. They have actually been hiring new immigrants because the real Canadian cannot tolerate the rate and the working condition in this company. The work is a lot and the pay is close to nothing. They really need a serious review. One thing I like is they hire lots of disable people which is good but still need to balance it. they are greedy.
Cons
they hire lots of disable people
21 January 2019

We appreciate your feedback and we see to it employees are provided the proper compensation and incentives so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Rest assured, this will be dealt with and proper actions will be taken.

productive and fun work place
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi11 January 2019
i would say i learn a lot during my work time like how to deal with customers and how solve their problems
overall it was a productive job for me
one more thing the work environment is also very good
17 January 2019

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We see to it to equip our employees with enough training and skills so that they can do their job well and provide extraordinary service to their customers. Best regards.

More like "Tele bad performance"
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2019
It's a complete mess and something that you wouldn't want to take into consideration.
Management is always busy doing meetings with every supervisor on the floor.
As a sale agent, you barely have any options to take control of any situations with customers mostly with refunds, escalations, and case because those are assigned to supervisors or " higher reps" in different departments that you can't get in touch with.
Overall the communication within departments is mediocre which doesn't really help you on the job
Pros
You learn something new
Cons
Most of everything
15 January 2019

We're sorry to learn about your experience. Our goal is to provide a good and comfortable working environment to our employees and for them to receive enough support from their superiors. We also see to it that they receive fair treatment. Your feedback is very alarming and we would love to hear more from you, please send us a feedback via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can conduct an investigation.

good place to work
monthly bonus
respectful environment
good location
15 January 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to know about your amazing experience with us as we aim to provide a great place to work for all our employees.

satisfactory
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  CA30 December 2018
work environment is great special if your make friends in your training class it helps when you go out on the work floor cause there's always communication and, everyone helps each other , unless its really crazy at the moment you wont get to many helping hands cause everyone's tied up which is ok cause you should expect that.
management is respectable very honest no complaints , sometimes they can be lightly confusing in a sense of direction or specifics from head but they give you one on one time and that a plus when it comes to guidance and understanding in a work place ,. no one acts like there above you and everyone is understandable in a sense as to say no fights, no arguments and if there is a dispute a general office meeting is called with all staff ensuring balance and everyone wins ,
Pros
great work place
Cons
work and personal life sometime hard to balance based on sched but can e adjusted
11 January 2019

We appreciate your positive feedback and we want to make sure our employees feel that they could easily seek assistance and openly communicate with the management. Thank you and have a good day!

diverse
Supervisor Quality Assurance Analysis (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2018
a diverse culture nothing to say about this company
Pros

Employee friendly environment
Flexible timings
Frequent Celebrations
Many Projects

Cons

Basic Pay
Chances of change of projects
2 January 2019

We aim to provide a pleasant and positive work environment wherein management promotes open communication and rewards hardworking employees with great incentives and opportunities. Wishing you a great day ahead!

Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON19 December 2018
- good way to make money
- lots of opportunities to get bonuses
- tiering
- easy to get extra shifts
- hire everyone (easy application)
- time goes by fast
21 December 2018

Thank you for your positive comments and we are glad to know that you appreciate working here in TP. All the best!

Its Alright
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON18 December 2018
Great job for someone who enjoys anything to do with technology. Always a fun team to work with. Offer lots of incentives for making quotas. Great job for someone who does not want to stand on their feet long hours.
20 December 2018

We appreciate your review. We see to it that we provide employees competitive income with incentives and bonuses as a reward for their hard work. We are happy to know that you have great leaders and have met awesome co-workers. Have a great day ahead!

C'est une compagnie de sous traitence
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 December 2018
c'est une place de passage pour évoluer dans sa carrière.
It pays the rent
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario8 December 2018
I used to work for this company. This is supposed to be the easiest job in the world.... So there's no reason to complain about the very low salary. This is the easiest job in the world.

The problem are the incompetent managers of the campaigns. They make the job feel like h_ll. The supervisors have different interpretations of an account's policy.

The trainers/supervisors will claim that there's a "Information database" that can help you. They have this "WHEN YOU'RE LOST, THE INFORMATION DATABASE IS YOUR FRIEND" axiom actually.

Yes, there's an Information database, but it is not properly updated and not well kept. They have multiple entries for one specific topic which makes the searching an extra P.I.T.A.

Instead of updating a policy for example, a new version of the policy is fed on the database. When a new agent uses the database for first time, viola!, he/she is presented multiple versions of the topic.

Agents are expected to produce results under time pressure to keep their KPI score acceptable but the information database is not helping.

The effect of this is very obvious when a new agent asks a supervisor for an information, supervisors have different interpretations on a single policy.

One good example is the "time frame" for refunds and returns. There are sups who will tell an agent to tell the customers that it will take only "3-5 days" until a refund is reflected on their accounts, some will say 7-14 business days, (brews confusion).

An agent is fed with a wrong information, everybody's telling different time frames to the customers.
  more... and that is the formula for h_ll.

These misinformed customers will call back (ANGRY of course), and most of them will automatically request for a supervisor. BTW, During the training we were told that we should never deny this request, so there goes the agent (applying what he/she learned from the training) roaming around the floor looking for an available supervisor who's willing to take the call. Alas! 20 minutes, 30 minutes, sups are only willing to give instructions to you: "Tell the customer that's the policy, we can't change it, this is it, this is that", it's rare that one supervisor is willing to take the call. Who can blame the sup, it's already a messed-up call to begin with.

result: Agent AHT suffers because of this. AHT is one of the factors to consider if an agent is qualified for a bonus pay. (the delayed bonus is a topic for another day)

This is just one of the effect of an incompetent management.
Pros
2x 15 minutes breaks and TV.
Cons
Hiring - There's an obvious preference for a particular.. nevermind.. you will notice this anyway.
12 December 2018

Thank you for this review and we are sorry to find out that you felt that way. Kindly share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form in order for us to investigate and make improvements.

Good place for a start up in career
Tech Support representative, Verifone (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2018
- Decent amount of interactions a day,
- learnt confidence, dealing with N number of issues
- there is always something to learn, always been provided with good support and there is a decent database available to answer the right solution.
- Have maintained good KPI's and never had an escalation to deal with which is like an achievement for me
- have gained good experience in customer service, sales and tech support.
- Management is supportive in most of the cases beyond their control
- Skills to manage irated customers, understanding them is the biggest part.
- great place to begin your experience with
Pros
work mates, flexible timings
Cons
work load, pay
12 December 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We strive to provide a great place for our employees to be able to work well. We are pleased to know that we have met your expectations. All the best and have a nice day!

Unmanaged
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 December 2018
The job would have been easy had it been managed, I’ve worked there for almost two years, and i have witness racism on multiple occasions, people are treated like cattle and management is clueless on how handle concerns and provide assistance. You worry about your job security or daily basis and lose interest to work.
If you end up working there, ensure that it’ll be temporary and keep looking for better opportunities.
HR will not be of much help, they’re always under pressure by the directing manager .
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Chaos, low pay, lack of respect, favouritism, racism, lack of training, untrained supervisors
12 December 2018

We are sorry to know that you felt that way. We always make sure to promote honesty and transparency in the workplace and to let our employees feel that they are treated well, given support and compensated properly. Rest assured that we do not tolerate such incidents in the workplace, please share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can address the issue. Thank you.

Horrible place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2018
Was only here for 2 months. Sprint is mostly dominated by South Asians. Spread rumors and mocks on others those who are from other races. I felt that most employees are terminated because there is a hatred between certain races. Also I did not appreciate the fact that if the SPS remains the same same for couple of weeks, the management should understand that it is very normal for the new employees to face that conditions because SPS rated by the customers is not our hands. Even if they give a best shot to solve the customers' concerns.
Cons
Is dominated by South Asians
12 December 2018

We are sorry to know you felt that way. We are committed to making sure our employees are treated well, valued and given proper compensation & benefits while adhering to the rules and regulations set by the company. This is to ensure standards are met, sensitive data are protected and excellent customer service is provided. We hope you can share more information with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form. Thank you.

Good work environment
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2018
normal days doesn't really have many calls only on special occasions
i learned a lot on being a customer support representative like handling calls and assisting customers
12 December 2018

Thank you for the review. We see to it employees are enjoying their time at work while assisting and supporting customers. If you wish to share your feedback, please go to http://bit.ly/TPHR-form.

wonderful place to begin ones career in Canada
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2018
Teleperformance allows multicultural people to work together in a magnificent environment. The management is working hard to maintain a healthy relation with the clients as well as the employees.
Pros
easy and nice career start for the migrants
Cons
nothing to wright
12 December 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We are committed to providing our employees a safe and nurturing work environment with great facilities and benefits. If you have any additional feedback, please share it with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form.

A good place to work
Online Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 November 2018
Teleperformance is a good and comfortable place to work, with a good and understanding management. Its a company that is not biased in hiring, given equal opportunity to every staff.
29 November 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We see to it that we always provide the best to our employees and we are happy to have met your expectations. All the best!

productive work place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montreal.QC17 November 2018
Teleperformance company provides customer acquisition, customer care, and good working environment for staff. Working with Teleperformance has been a great delight with fantastic working environment, good management, flexible working hours.
Pros
short breaks every 3 hrs
Cons
health care
29 November 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to know that you are having a nice working experience here in TP. All the best!

waardeloze tent
nvt (Former Employee) –  nvt14 November 2018
hoog tijd dat dit soort bedrijven gesloten worden!
Pros
geen
Cons
alles
Good environment
Finance Associate (Current Employee) –  Philippines11 November 2018
Having good workplace is awesome. I have so much learned in this job. Time management for every deadline schedules, how to cope up the pressure in the middle of the work and most important is the competence in whatever I do.
Pros
Overtime meal
Cons
every weekend
20 November 2018

Thank you so much for your positive review. We always make sure that we provide the best experience to our employees. Happy to know that you learned a lot during your stay here in TP. Best regards!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

55K