Teleperformance Employee Reviews

no good place to work
Customer Service Representative - Call Centre (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 May 2018
Answering phone calls all day long, if you have a question during your jouney, managers always help you.
Pros
salary
Cons
too much phone calls
Full time Job from 9-5
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 April 2018
My experience at Teleperformance was not the best. The manager was quite rude and did not understand a certain situation I told him. However, peers were quite helping and understanding.
Fun place to work with great people!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2018
Very fun place to work. The other employees are very helpful and very nice people. Anyone who decides to join this company has truly made a smart decision. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Shifts might end at 10pm
Good place to work if you're totally out of options
E-comm Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 April 2018
not too bad, if you're ready to sell your mother for a low salary but it's a good way to learn how to bs everyone on the phone and get sales target ...
Pros
Cons
everything
.Great place to work
Windstream International Trainer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 April 2018
Really enjoy working for TP. Going on 13 years and I love it. If you are about your money and business TP is a great place to work. Did not plan on staying this long but i love it
24 April 2018

That's great to hear! We see to it employees are provided a stable career wherein they get to enjoy work, and at the same time, receive competitive income. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!

Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 April 2018
Great work place. As I was working as a Customer Service Representative, it was target based work, had daily sale targets. Overall it was a good experience.
19 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it employees adhere to the standards of the company in order to attain our goal of providing extraordinary service and support to our customers. Warm regards.

Great Place !
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
The job is not easy but the people make it worth it ! My boss is honest and encouraging. It is a great place to grow your career. They invest in our future by giving us the skills we need to be successful.
Pros
Positive work place
17 April 2018

Thank you for being candid with your review. We see to it to provide our employees knowledgeable and supportive leaders so they can learn to do their job and be prepared with future opportunities. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Best regards.

call center
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON13 April 2018
Teleperformance was and inbound call center. I enjoyed working here it is close to home, I had a set schedule. My coworkers were awesome. Fun to work with.
Ras
Conseil clientèle (Current Employee) –  Sousse11 April 2018
Chez téléperformance on nous apprend comment être des vraie professionnelle
Pros
Tickets restaurant, assurance maladie, climat sociale....
Cons
courtes pause, système de congé
Motivating workplace
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
Working here was never easy as it was my fist job in the field of Call center and customer services, but this place trained me to learn many things. The most enjoyable part of the job was to get positive feedback.
12 April 2018

We appreciate your honest feedback. We see to it that we equip our employees enough training to reach our goal of providing excellent service to our customers. Best regards and we wish you success in the future.

ok place to work
Technical support agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
good place to work..
lovely people...
good place to start your career in customer service...
friendly work force...amazing environment with enough tools to aid your work
very productive and excellent environment to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 April 2018
one of the greatest place to ever work.
this company helped a lot to develop great skills such as communication skills,interpersonal skills.working in team was the greatest
6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our goal is to make sure our employees are guided by the management and equipped with enough skills to be able to work properly and efficiently. We wish you all the best!

challenging place to work
Customer service & Tech representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 April 2018
no typical day at work, it was shift work, call centre.
when training, learned about customer service for cellphone companies, learned about various types of cell phones to provide tech help.
management were task oriented, helpful and supportive when having customer difficulties, but kept you to the regimen of short after call work and hold times.
workplace culture could be stressful, was able to meet several good people that helped to make the days enjoyable by bouncing issues and ideas off each other over lunch.
hardest part of the job was making the notes on the file of a customer while on the call, and keeping them brief.
most enjoyable part of the job was when we were doing outbound calls for various radio stations to promote their contests to online members, especially when able to leave voicemail. you were able to be upbeat, and it was less stressful.
Pros
a benefits package
Cons
shift work
It was okay
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2018
Some people are discouraging and not easy to work with. Client and site director had unrealistic expectations to complete tasks that were beyond my skill level. Not getting paid enough and forced to work overtime
Pros
QA manager is a very good person to work for
Cons
Long hours, underpaid, unappreciated
Great environment people were amazing
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2018
The management needs work and the hours are based on seniority in the company and alphabetical to choose a shift and accommodations a rare the management couldn't care less about you
Good
Chat Advisor (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region25 March 2018
My stay was good, meet new friends that later help me with regard on how to work properly on a BPO environment.
A good training ground if you want to be on a BPO environment.
Découverte d'un nouveau métier
Téléconseiller (Tunisie) (Former Employee) –  Tunis23 March 2018
J'ai trouvé une nouvelle alternative, un nouveau métier pour palier les salaires inappropriés du domaine de l'électricité bâtiment et climatisation.
Good
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region22 March 2018
Trains and develops competent customer service specialist. Provides workers areas for growth and improvement individually and as a team through training and other activities with in the organization,
26 March 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We see to it to equip our employees with enough training, skills and experience so they can do their job effectively and be prepared with future opportunities. Best regards.

The job was okay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON17 March 2018
I worked for bell expressive the customers would call about there bills and to add TV stations . I learn about the computer programs . I did not get along with the management. Is taking calls from people that was not happy about there bills they would swear at us. But I happy about the people there.
Pros
Lunch
Fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2018
The workday can be slow at times and there are opportunities to get to know your co-workers better. There are opportunities for career advancement if you want it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K