Teleperformance Employee Reviews

a lot of talking
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON16 October 2018
Never knew what each day was going to bring. The hardest part of the job was getting back on the phone after a customer has threatened your life. Management was a little laid back. The most rewarding part was if you helped a customer and made their day with a savings discount.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
very rude customers
une belle entreprise
conseiller client (Former Employee) –  tunis13 October 2018
le travail est fluide
on apprend le travail en groupe
on apprend a bien écouté les gens
Pros
stabililté du travail
Cons
un peut stréssant
fun workplace and friendly
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 October 2018
good to start for a new carrier in Canada. You can gain more experience and improve your English ability and have fun with new friends with different culture
17 October 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing to start your career here at TP. All the best!

the most enjoyable part of the job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 October 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people who works with you. Getting involved to different people with different culture and religion however the HR doesnt care that much about their employees.
Pros
your colleagues
Cons
not well managed
17 October 2018

We appreciate your review and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Kindly share this with us via our http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form in order for us to know what we could improve on.

Great work environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 October 2018
Great work environment, beautiful people, great work place culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was/is your co -workers. The only downside is the average minimum pay.
11 October 2018

Our goal is to provide employees a great working environment and we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you such environment. Rest assured that we provide employees competitve salaries which are at par with the industry's rates. Thank you.

une bonne expérience
conseiller client (Former Employee) –  Tunis, ON8 October 2018
j'ai beaucoup appris chez Teleperformance Tunisie , l'esprit d'équipe et de la collaboration , la direction , savoir gérer les moments difficiles , faire les choses correctement dès la première fois , ne jamais induire le client en erreur , notre but primordial est la satisfaction de nos clients .......
Pros
transport assuré, sécurité sociale, repas gratuit .....
Cons
courtes pauses
Pourriture de compagnie
Gestionnaire des Opérations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 October 2018
La pire entreprise pour qui j'ai pu travaillée. Valeurs d'entreprise complètement fautives et mensongères. Aucun respect des employés, environnement de travail hypocrite et pourri… Haute direction, équipe de management cautionne les mensonges et la fraude des directeurs et les hr n'y font rien.
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Tout est négatif, le gouvernement devrait enquêter cette compagnie qui ne respecte pas les normes du travail
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 October 2018
The company is bilingual and it is good pay. The supervisors are understanding and offer proper assistance, so we can provide customers with valuable information.
11 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us. We aim to provide employees enough assistance and support in order to do their job. Best regards!

productive and fun place to work
ATT&T Technical Support (Former Employee) –  El Salvador4 October 2018
i learned how to treat people and gave me more experience in costumer service it was a fun environment and really comfortable to work in this company.
Pros
bonus
Cons
schedules
8 October 2018

It is our goal to provide employees a fun and comfortable working environment. We are happy that you are experiencing it. Have a nice day ahead!

good job if you need quick money
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Yonge, ON3 October 2018
difficult clients, long hours for the min wage pay of a call center in which most call center get paid 16/hr atleast and there is alot you are doing for the clients as wesll
Pros
events and venngo discounts
Cons
min wage pay
8 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. Your review is important to us as this will help us know what we need to do in order to provide a great service to our employees.

Customer Service
Supervisor & Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 September 2018
3rd party call center. verification of customers service usage. quality assurance. good work environment. managing irate customers. team-leader. Team-Work. ongoing training.
2 October 2018

Thank you for your review and for letting us know how you are doing. All the best and have a nice day.

Très bonnes opportunité de développement
Agent de service à la clientèle, de rétention (Former Employee) –  Montréal25 September 2018
- Sous traitance de plusieurs compagnies surtout en telecommunications.

- Salaire non compétitif mais augmente chaque année.

- Possibilité de management
Pros
avantage du produits de companies differentes
Cons
salaire trop bas.
Had a good and fun experience
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 September 2018
Workng in Teleperformance was nice and happy experience. The working environment was comfy and not too much stress. All people even the supervisors were accomodating and friendly. Kee it up.
28 September 2018

We aim to provide employees with a fun and great work experience and reading your review assures us that it is felt by our employees. Have a nice day ahead!

Best place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tunis22 September 2018
Best place to work
You have many service
Good social life
Pros
Social life
Cons
Evolution
28 September 2018

Thank you so much for your positive review. All the best and have a nice day!

management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region20 September 2018
the company it self is a good company and i love there benefit . the management is the only problem theyre asking agent to go on ot ( overtime ) but not paid and sometimes the salary is delay
Pros
Cons
no comment
27 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. With regards to delayed salary, kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly.

27 September 2018

We are sorry to learn about your experience with our management. We would like to hear more from you. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly.

Fun and Productive
Customer Service Representative (CSR)/ AFIL leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2018
Working at TP is very challenging because all the customer are have been call for so many time from the Scotia bank to sale any produced and the customer has already been refused and dealing with those customer and making sales every day 4 or 5, more that is huge achievement by it self. Learning every day something new and gating upgraded about financial banking was great. Hardest part of the job was gating unexpected reaction from customer sometimes and the most enjoyable part was to get complement from the customer about my services or the customer thanking my manager for my knowledge of produce and patients.
27 September 2018

Thank you for your review. We know that being a customer service representative is not an easy job but we would like to thank you for your hard work and making sure we provide excellent services to our customers. All the best!

27 September 2018

We sincerely want to thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us. We are happy to know that you learned a lot and that you are enjoying assisting our customers. All the best for you and have a nice day!

Good place to begin working
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee) –  El salvador11 September 2018
You get a lot of experience by working here, lot of chances to make comisiones and take advantages of overtime shifts, fun environment and good team members.
18 September 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know about your fun experience at work. All the best!

I Love working here
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2018
Been working here going on 9 months.
Love the work here and the company we represent.
Great Management and great co-workers I can call friends now.
Pros
Great perks for bonus stuff, management, and place to work
Cons
not much
12 September 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. It is good to know that we have met your expectations and we wish you will continue working with us. Best regards!

Low pay, unpaid statutory holiday
CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2018
Minimum wage, $14/hr
We did not get paid for a statutory holiday(Civic Holiday, August 6th, 2018), though we worked the day before and after the holiday. Management excuse was that we were still in training and we were not on actual production floor.
Training 7.5 hours/day with 30 minutes unpaid break
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Pay check is always less that what we calculated, always seem like the payroll cut back on our pay
11 September 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you can share this with us via https://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can conduct an investigation.

call center
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2018
too many angry customers to deal with a...i get yelled at at almost 97% of the calls that come in.
All i can do is keep calm and try as much as possible to calm the client down which really is not easy especially when the client is angry about the provided services and bill,

Have not really had any great day with the comp-any at the call centre department
11 September 2018

Thank you for your honest review. Being a customer service representative is not an easy job and we would like to thank you in making sure that we provide excellent customer service experience. All the best and have a nice day!

11 September 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K