Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Featured review
Teleperformance selected this as a representative review
My first job in Canada. I had a wonderful experience working with fun loving team members. My supervisor was extremely supportive, encouraging & cooperative. I thoroughly enjoyed my working hours there in Tele Performance. It's a great place to work and they support the newcomers in Canada as well, which makes the company extraordinary.
The worst company Low salaryLack of respect from supervisorsNo benefits.Flexible working scheduleThe worst company ever,They don't care about agents
1 March 2021
Please share the details of your concern via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
Zeer slecht bedrijfscultuur. Liefst wordt je onderuot gehaald door degene die net gestegen is in rang
Working at Teleperformance has giving me the chance to work in different campaign however, I never thought of working as a basic technical support but I did and they provided me with the training to be successful. I love Teleperformance.
Pros
Free brekfast, hours if you wish to make more money
Cons
Long hours but all depends on your attitude and if that is what you want
16 February 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive review and we are happy to know about your personal experience with us! Good luck on your future endeavors!
Great place to start your career and grow if you have the ability to prove your skills.The work life balace is great, very supportive management and HR.IF only the pay was as great as the organization, I would never quit this job and move to other.
10 February 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Have a nice day!
I am a current employee working from home and my experience after completing 3 months is very good. I heard a lot of people saying the company is bad they don't pay etc etc, but my experience was totally opposite. The management is good. They will respond to your concern and help u out. They gave decent salary and incentives and this is truly a company for people who are hard working and loves customer service. People who complains because they didn't gave their 100% and are not punchual. I am on time everyday and I got paid for that. Period.
9 February 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at TP. All the best and have a great day!
Management is horrible here. You are mainly on your own. There is no managerial support. Overall disorganized and a tough company to work for....good luck!
29 January 2021
Thank you for sharing this with us! Help us resolve this by sharing more details via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform.
The work atmosphere is really warm. Enough training for newer. Flexibility for time shift. You can even work a part-time job once you need to pursue for your study in the mean time.
Cons
Low salary
29 January 2021
Thank you for your heart-warming review and for letting us know of your amazing experience at TP. All the best and have a nice day!
It’s very stressful to work at TP. Management and HR never help you once you get hire, they don’t care to help for salary and missing hours not even documents. It’s like you have to beg for your own salaries and documents and waiting for people to get back to you after months and months.
14 January 2021
Our goal is to provide our employees with the best experience. Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via the LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you!
smooth and cozy work environment, there are programs and training available for improvements.There are lots of campaigns and internal opportunities to pick from and work with
Pros
games for fun to unwhind
Cons
low remuneration
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
If new in Canada it’s a great place to start , you get to learn first hand Canadian work culture and experience that will equip you to move to other sectors
Pros
Flexible work location
Cons
Career progression is limited
I had a very good exposure to Customer service. I had to experience new challenges every day , however, was able to resolve customer needs and issues effectively and learnt how to handle stress with ease.
Pros
Best place for networking
Cons
Pay not received accurately at times
Training and nesting was rushed. Not much support given. They expect you to give 100% while not investing time in you. They also do not track your hours accurately and will try and pay you for less time than you worked.
Pros
they will hire anyone
Cons
long hours, low pay, missing hours from paycheck
Good place to start first job. Management is helpful. Will try to retain employees. May vary from campaign to campaign. Mostly immigrants so a good place to start for ppl new to Canada
11 December 2020
Thank you for choosing to start your career with Teleperformance. We are happy to know about your amazing experience with us. All the best, and have a nice day!
Don’t do it there’s better out there: run . This company will try to kill you first: I had my manager messaging me at 2in the morning asking me to log in on my days off to do unpaid work. So no.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else
I learned a lot about what is expected of me in a call centre environment. I had some great bosses and some jerks too but it evens out. I liked most of my coworkers and most stayed to themselves or in a click. I liked that we were all from somewhere else and we could be supportive of each other when you have a goal driven mindset.
Pros
coworkers are from many backgrounds
Cons
Not easy to get used to many bosses with many different rules
2 December 2020
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to ensure that we provide our employees with a great working environment and we are happy to have met your expectations. All the best!
They will absolutely waste your time and effort! They wasted three days of my time. They had me complete an assessment. It's on grammar and typing speed. They will have you jump through all the hoops only to tell you if you don't live in the provinces of Ontario or Nova Scotia they will not hire you. Would have appreciated if they would have let me know that before I completed the assessment. This company does not respect potential employees at all.
Pros
stay at home, sedentary work
Cons
They will waste your time.
I was part of the management team here. Absolute horrible experience! Expectation is to work 50 hrs/wk not inc. weekends. When I expressed this to the VP I was told 'welcome to TP' in other words suck it up and deal with it. It's one thing if you're getting paid a fair wage but to the expectation of work hours and to be not appreciated by the VP just put it past the point of no return for me. I have worked as a Sr manager in alot of companies this was by far the worst experience and company EVER!
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor pay across all levels, unachievable targets
In my time with Teleperformance I was expected to meet difficult or impossible metrics in a high stress environment with little real support. High turnover and low morale was normal. I would not recommend to a friend, or enemy.
Pros
Near the subway
Cons
Terrible culture
I am almost working 2.5 years with TP but there are supervisors are so bad! they don't know how to take care of agents! they don't care about anyone! they only care about themselves etc. At the end of the day! The supervisors must change in order for TP to stop the favoritism.
Pros
non growth opportunity
Cons
favoritism
This company needs to be unionized.Apply if you need money ASAP. Resign ASAP.Don't believe that 4-5 star "I love working here" reviews, they are fake.
Pros
You can be hired if you have pulse.
Cons
Nothing unless you want to take this company seriously
  1. Employee reviews