It mostly depends on the campaign they are currently recruiting for. For example, the Apple Campaign will start of as an exam to test your knowledge of iOS, macOS and Windows without prior communication of the expectations. If you pass that test, they proceed with an interview with the recruiter who basically asks questions like, “Why did you choose to apply within this industry?” “How would you handle an irate customer?” - things like that. It is very brief though.
If they like you, which is almost always the case because they honestly just need to hire a target number of people within a set time frame (they really don’t care about anything you said in your interview), you’d have a second interview with the Supervisors and/or Managers of that campaign. Honestly, they don’t ask the questions to verify if your answers are good; they just want to see how responsive you are and if you’re fluent in the language they need you to speak.
However, I have seen them hire non English speakers multiple times for English-only campaigns just because they need to hire a set number of people.
They asked questions about the customer service,your knowledge of computer,typing and English language
I came for an interview, they began the onboarding process and training immediately.
How would you feed a starving child who refused to eat?
Why do you want to apply in a call Center Industry
Call Centre Exerperience
What You Done At Your Previous Job
It was a group interview and they were not hard at all. literally everyone was hired.
Business related questions
Semi technical and full personality review.
- Is the training paid?10 people answered
- What is the company culture at Teleperformance?8 people answered
- Does Teleperformance require background check?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Teleperformance?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Teleperformance?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teleperformance?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Teleperformance?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Teleperformance a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is Teleperformance sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Teleperformance?5 people answered