Yes but Training is overnight ONLY 11.pm-7.pm. The recruiters lied and told me there was a 3-11 shift but that was not true. Waste of time. If you need a job in a hurry and don't mind retaining information while trying to stay awake staring at a computer screen then this could work for you!
Yes. The Training is basically a grace period for a new hire because on the production floor, you are paid by logged time - meaning, only when you are logged in.
Yes it’s paid
Yes, 12.50 per hour
Yes. length varies according to campaigns.
Training is the only time you will be paid consistently. If you are not logged in after training you will not be paid. This means you're not paid for computer issues or stepping away from your desk to ask a question, resolve a problem, or help a coworker.
Yes, it is.
Yes there is paid training.
Yes, it is paid.
Yes the training is paid.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Teleperformance?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Teleperformance?8 people answered
- Does Teleperformance require background check?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Teleperformance?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Teleperformance?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teleperformance?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Teleperformance?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Teleperformance a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is Teleperformance sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Teleperformance?5 people answered