Teladoc Health Employee Reviews

Not the best place to work
Senior Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX2 October 2018
New company that still has a lot of room for growth. They are very unorganized and it is like the blind is leading the blind. High turnover rate as well.
Recruiter
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX15 September 2018
I received a phone call and had a discussion was told they would call me back the next day for further discussion, waited for 30 minutes at the arranged time and no one ever called. Horrible way to treat people.
Teladoc
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  1945 lakepointe dr31 August 2018
the employees are hardworking, respectful and amazing to work with- The one thing management should work on is their communications. Other than this I truly like working here.
Former employee for a reason
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX30 August 2018
Managements lack of skills/skillset was a huge issue. You are not able to have a life as they constantly ask you to work so much overtime due to the high turnover rate and scheduling issues.
Pros
I was employed; free consultations
Cons
Managements lack of skills, hours; lack of training; no sick time; point system is ridiculous
Horrible Management
RX Fulfillment Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX7 August 2018
Management is unaware and does not care of the day to day duties the Pharmacy Techs have to perform and do not want to hear your suggestions to make things better
Nice company
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ30 July 2018
This is a nice starter company to work for to get your feet wet, and to learn the different platforms that the company have. The hours are okay and the pay is alright and could be raised a little bit.
Pathetic Group of Idiots
Operations (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX19 June 2018
Run, walk, crawl... do whatever you need to do to get away from that place. A group of dumb leaders from the top down. Dumb and dumber leading an organization and departments.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list...
Extremely stressful environment
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ18 June 2018
I loved teladoc for the first year that has changed a lot.Managment is on a power trip and knows absolutely nothing about the actual job and aren't capable in assisting you with anything because they don't know! They gossip on the floor and are just unprofessional. QA changes daily and we are expected to work under a tremendous amount of stress on top of work place harrassment from leadership. The pay is awesome, but I hate my job and managers! RUN while you can!
Pros
Pay is great
Cons
Management's ignorant attitude, QA and rules that change daily
Job is nice but company needs to grow up system and process wise
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ16 May 2018
Systems need complete overhaul. Management is typical. Pay is good. Job is easy but they make it hard always coming up with new versions of rules and employees do not feel valued.
Not even if it was the last job on earth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX26 April 2018
Unethical and unprofessional leadership. Stressful environment where leaders take credit for the work of others. Poor company culture with no transparency.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Culture, stressful environment, and lack of leadership
Good company to work for
CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX10 April 2018
Teladoc is a good company to work for with plenty of advancement opportunities. The work is easy if you pay attention to details. Sometimes the hardest part of the job can be dealing with members you are unable to locate but you always have assistance available to ensure success on the calls. Management is good and the workplace environment is typical of any call center.
Pros
job wide events, free food, prizes
Wonderful
Unknown (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX6 April 2018
The over all experience with Teladoc has been great. The only thing is moving up with the company is really hard. Management needs to be more aware of the Leadership and if that happens it could promote a better environment.
Pros
Money
Cons
Career Advancement
Great place to advance
Healthcare Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX19 March 2018
It was great place diffrent from my normal work duties but I still enjoyed the position. Very competitive and was still ablento interact with patients and healthcare provider's from multiple states.
Great Workplace
Member Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX6 March 2018
Teladoc is an extremely great and profitable company to work for. I began my career at Teladoc in August of 2015. The workplace culture is very positive, our management teams ideas are very effective and our CEO makes great decisions that impacts the entire company in a great way.
Average Job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX11 February 2018
Good company to work for. However the salary wages could be way more competitive. This is a good job to be in if your starting your career. Upper HR management sucks.
Pros
Fun Enviroment
Cons
Low pay, lack of communication from higher up, and terrible communication all around
Stressful Environment due to management
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX1 February 2018
I worked for Teladoc for well over 2 years. For the first year I loved my job. Then the rules began to change on a day to day basis. I worked in the call center where no paper or writing materials were allowed. No cell phones were allowed either (there were people who snuck them in but I felt that was a risk I was unwilling to take for fear of losing my job). We were unable to send/receive external emails in the call center. Other than the internal emails we had no way to back up anything management told us. Nobody had your back. Only certain people were promoted. Very few people had good morals. I enjoyed talking to customers. Calls are graded but if you read the scripts and show empathy and use the provided tools and call the customer by name it is not hard to pass the call. Management/Supervisors constantly reminded you that you are replaceable. The Insurance was just ok. The 401k match is great! I left because I was at a point in my life where the thought of going to work made me sick (literally).
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Constantly changing rules. No place for advancement even though they promised the moon
Teladoc is filled with smart, curious, and fun people to work with.
Senior Application Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NY25 January 2018
Teladoc is a very close-knit team. Everyone I work with has been with the company for at least three years, which says a lot.

I have a great manager who loves to code and is passionate about building great, scalable software. He's growth oriented, and cares about the teams he leads. When he left his last company to join Teladoc, he brought three of his teammates with him -- a testament to his personableness and strong leadership.

We're quite relaxed at Teladoc, and enjoy getting things done. Our application's architecture allows for a quick development cycle that lets us see the impact of our work every single day.

I was brought on to lead a refactoring project from an untested Sinatra application to Ruby on Rails. It's a headache working with so much untested code, but the company-wide support makes trudging through the codebase much more manageable.
Great Company not so great upper mangement
Cash Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX23 January 2018
Good company to work for. Upper management needs more experience. Flexible work schedules, Have to be sure who you are dealing with, get everything in writing.
Pros
good pay, flexible
Cons
poor upper management, not enough experience under their belt.
One of the best places I've worked at thus far
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX24 December 2017
I loved working at this company. It was a relaxed culture but people were still there to do there job. I could actually respect management. We often got feedback and constructive criticism, which I really liked because I've worked at places where we weren't told right off the bat if we were doing something wrong so we would continue those behaviors until it was too late. The hardest part of the job would be, the work can be a little monotonous in the customer service position but it wasn't very stressful, so I couldn't complain too much. I would have loved to stay at TelaDoc but due to personal circumstances in my life at the time, I had to quit.
Pros
Schedule shift bids, great workplace culture, good job/life balance
Cons
None really?
work is work
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 December 2017
i really enjoyed working with Teladoc was able to learn a lot more with them the work place the environment i really liked everything i would highly recommend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teladoc Health. Our community is ready to answer.