TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Coronavirus update

TekSavvy Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Account Manager4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
People are friendly and easy to work with. Full training provided. Room for advancement. Customer service skills a must. Busy and stressful,assistance available if needed. Supply snacks and drinks. Full time or part time available. Shift work.
Great job, lots of great people and I learned many new skills that can be brought into another workplaces and used in university during my studies. All together, it was a great workplace.
When interviewing for the job, it was made out to be very laid back and social. During training, there was a lot of talk about how the trainer would still be available to help us out with questions or setting us up with established employees to listen in on calls, but I had my emails go unanswered, and ended up taking advice from employees that I didn't realize didn't have the greatest work ethics or intentions in mind. I was very optimistic about this job until I realized I would have to train myself, and make a lot of mistakes, to be able to say I was comfortable going into work everyday. I ended up going back to school, and requested to go down to part time because the stress would have been far too much for me. I understand why they let me go after this request, but I wish I could have started there a few months earlier or met better mentors during my training.
Pros
Very social atmosphere, practically everyone was super approachable and enthusiastic to help out.
Cons
Training program seemed geared towards weeding out people rather than best preparing.
I loved my job but just after my 90 days they fired over 100 people including people who had been there over 10 years. Very upset over whole ordeal, but management has got to smarten up.