TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update

TekSavvy Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews in Chatham-Kent, ON

Chatham-Kent, ON72 reviews
Been a great 7 years working there and have learned a ton.
Ive been a part of many teams and groups.

Theyve made many changes to procedures to advance in the internet space
Pros
Team Members
Cons
Nothing but good things to say I strongly recommend working for this company. All around great place to work. Atmosphere is all around amazing
Couldn't ask for a better company to work for
The coworker is very supportive. The coolest thing in teksavvy is no one your boss here. you can deal in your way with your customer. All they want is happy face of the customer when they ended the call.
Pros
free snacks. Gaming in Tv room.
Cons
schedule changes every biweek
If you like to go to work do exactly like your told when your told to do it, this is the job for you. If you like to have personality and ask questions when something doesn't seem right, this is not the job for you. Very different company today than it was when I started.
Nice place to work. Free snacks and drinks. Wifi and tv in lounge. Good pay and employee perks. Golf membership is awesome. Hours are a little flexible.
Its a decent place to work. Lots of room for growth. The company occasionally has town hall meetings to talk about sales practices as well as how to improve.
Their cafeteria has free snacks even if you only get two a shift. They also have a fountain pop machine, two coffee machines, a flavored water machine and more than one microwave.
The work environment is very nice and the supervisors, or TNC as they call them, are always willing to help with a costumer or question you may have.
Great job, lots of great people and I learned many new skills that can be brought into another workplaces and used in university during my studies. All together, it was a great workplace.
Best place that I have ever worked in my entire life. As long as you are good with people and taking phone calls, and have excellent attendance, it's a great job!
It's a call center dealing with Internet services. Depending on the call type determines what you do with the customer, be it sales or troubleshooting a problem with the service.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TekSavvy Solutions Inc.?
People are friendly and easy to work with. Full training provided. Room for advancement. Customer service skills a must. Busy and stressful,assistance available if needed. Supply snacks and drinks. Full time or part time available. Shift work.
Teksavvy its a TERRIFIC place to work, the employees are very helpful, there are always little extras they provide, free snacks, the calls are not timed, there is no micro-management, if the call takes a few hours(yes hours) then so be it. The place is FANTASIC!
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Company believes in doing what is right for the customer, which is refreshing for a call center. In my position I do get to deal directly with the vendors and help to create a better flow process between us, the vendor and the customers.
here is the thing with teksavvy, you will NEVER move up and its who you know and what you are doing for them kinda place. so if you enjoy kissing butt this is your dream job.

it's sad because i was bullied out of this job, over all this is a good place just very odd rules and management filled with bullies.
You answer the phones and assist them with either buying or fixing their internet. The break room is nice and has tons of snacks and drinks to choose from.
TekSavvy is honestly an amazing employer! The only thing to improve is the shift start times. Opportunity for overtime and they also offer daily snacks! It’s a great place to work
No respect and understanding for Employees. Treated like children, no understanding for single parents with children. Overall worse place to ever work
This was a good job. With very little chance to move forward. Unless you are good at Kissing Butt and Making friends with the right people. That being saidf if you don't mind the long hours and the drone of the same thing everyday yoyu will be fine
There are several hundred people with your job title. You will start at the bottom with near minimum wage and never move up. Not a great place to be for a long time. There is almost no technical knowledge required to provide technical support, as evident by how many people know nothing being hired.
Pros
Free snacks/Drinks
Cons
Inconsistent shifts, no progression, bad pay, bathroom breaks take away from your break time
The job itself was good but leadership needs to be re-evaluated. I enjoyed speaking with the customers and helping resolve their issues. There was not much, if any, coaching being done to help us improve our performance. The couple of reviews I did receive were positive.
Pros
Peers
Cons
Leadership
I understand that call centres are a high-stress environment but the fact that there is no possible way to move up in the company just sickens me.
The people in charge are kind of a joke, especially because they pick favorites.

I worked my butt off to be a good employee, always helping people out and being supportive for over a year. I didn't even get considered once for a move-up in the company, nor did they even think that I was a good person to help train. Because the trainer picked his favorites.

Doesn't help too when you ask a question that isn't really anywhere to be found on the wiki and you ask an AV, they give a sigh, like you're bothering them. I'm sorry I'm asking you to do your job!

Eventually, I couldn't take the stress of the environment anymore and quit.

The main good thing is that the CEO actually cares about the employees and gives treats to them for working hard. It's a shame no one else does...
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
No chance of moving up