TekSavvy Solutions Inc.

TekSavvy Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada85 reviews
No room for advancement and treated like a possession
If you like to go to work do exactly like your told when your told to do it, this is the job for you. If you like to have personality and ask questions when something doesn't seem right, this is not the job for you. Very different company today than it was when I started.
Nice environment. Always changing work
Nice place to work. Free snacks and drinks. Wifi and tv in lounge. Good pay and employee perks. Golf membership is awesome. Hours are a little flexible.
productive and fun work place with a Nintendo Wii console to enjoy during breaks
Working at Teksavvy was a great experience, in many ways Teksavvy allows individuals to experience the day to day activities stress and frustrations that internet users encounter, at Teksavvy we had the opportunity to resolve customer's technical issues pertaining to their internet connection.
Nice place to work
Nice place to work, relaxed culture, on site gym, free snacks, schedule is a rotation, but you get your schedule at least a week in advance (usually).
Pros
Free snacks, free on site gym
Cons
very strict no cell phone policy
Amazing workplace
I worked here for a year and I have nothing but great things to say about this company. I only resigned because I had to go back to school. If you're looking for a nice place to work, I recommend Teksavvy!
Its a decent place to work. Lots of room for growth. The company occasionally has town hall meetings to talk about sales practices as well as how to improve.
Treats employees right
Their cafeteria has free snacks even if you only get two a shift. They also have a fountain pop machine, two coffee machines, a flavored water machine and more than one microwave.
The work environment is very nice and the supervisors, or TNC as they call them, are always willing to help with a costumer or question you may have.
Productive and fun workplace.
Great job, lots of great people and I learned many new skills that can be brought into another workplaces and used in university during my studies. All together, it was a great workplace.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TekSavvy Solutions Inc.?
Best Place Ever
Best place that I have ever worked in my entire life. As long as you are good with people and taking phone calls, and have excellent attendance, it's a great job!
Fast Paced and Challenging
It's a call center dealing with Internet services. Depending on the call type determines what you do with the customer, be it sales or troubleshooting a problem with the service.
Fair wages
People are friendly and easy to work with. Full training provided. Room for advancement. Customer service skills a must. Busy and stressful,assistance available if needed. Supply snacks and drinks. Full time or part time available. Shift work.
I have been working at Teksavvy full-time

Pros

Teksavvy has a fantastic culture, you always feel supported and as long as you are willing to work hard you will go far at this company.

Cons

Less snacks so I don't gain weight!
Call Centre
Teksavvy its a TERRIFIC place to work, the employees are very helpful, there are always little extras they provide, free snacks, the calls are not timed, there is no micro-management, if the call takes a few hours(yes hours) then so be it. The place is FANTASIC!
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Call Center Environment with less pressure compared to other call centers around
Company believes in doing what is right for the customer, which is refreshing for a call center. In my position I do get to deal directly with the vendors and help to create a better flow process between us, the vendor and the customers.
great staff ,poor management
here is the thing with teksavvy, you will NEVER move up and its who you know and what you are doing for them kinda place. so if you enjoy kissing butt this is your dream job.

it's sad because i was bullied out of this job, over all this is a good place just very odd rules and management filled with bullies.
Decent community, Pleasant oppurtunities
You answer the phones and assist them with either buying or fixing their internet. The break room is nice and has tons of snacks and drinks to choose from.
Amazing place to work
TekSavvy is honestly an amazing employer! The only thing to improve is the shift start times. Opportunity for overtime and they also offer daily snacks! It’s a great place to work
Horrible
No respect and understanding for Employees. Treated like children, no understanding for single parents with children. Overall worse place to ever work
Decent Job
This was a good job. With very little chance to move forward. Unless you are good at Kissing Butt and Making friends with the right people. That being saidf if you don't mind the long hours and the drone of the same thing everyday yoyu will be fine
No room for advancement. You are just a number
There are several hundred people with your job title. You will start at the bottom with near minimum wage and never move up. Not a great place to be for a long time. There is almost no technical knowledge required to provide technical support, as evident by how many people know nothing being hired.
Pros
Free snacks/Drinks
Cons
Inconsistent shifts, no progression, bad pay, bathroom breaks take away from your break time
Was an okay place to work
The job itself was good but leadership needs to be re-evaluated. I enjoyed speaking with the customers and helping resolve their issues. There was not much, if any, coaching being done to help us improve our performance. The couple of reviews I did receive were positive.
Pros
Peers
Cons
Leadership
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TekSavvy Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9