Teknion Ltd Employee Reviews

Good company overall
HR (Former Employee) –  North York, ON30 October 2017
Teknion is a wonderful organization that offers a nice work pace for most positions. It is a large family run business that runs like a small company which adds the family feel to the environment and culture. I left the organization thinking there were better opportunities out there, it was a decision I regret. Decisions are slow to be made, but they do encourage entrepreneurial spirits and welcome suggestions on improving processes.
Great managers, would be nice to have more employee related events to improve or build teams cross functionally. I was lucky to interact with the different teams in my role.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
No flex work arrangements
Great experience!!!
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North York, ON27 July 2017
This really is a great company! Everyone is friendly, supportive and just a pleasure to work with, even people you don't know say good morning and good evening with a smile on their face every day.
Great opportunities to advance in your career within the company, the managers and HR actually promote that. Flexible work hours, interaction with many people in several departments, transparency and open communication.
It's a Canadian and family owned company and the President/CEO manages it greatly..!
Pros
Great people, management, career growth, work/life balance and flexibility
Cons
The only thing is that salaries might be occasionally a bit average or below average, compared to the market place
Co-workers
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON1 September 2015
The best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more complete/confident person.