TEEMA

TEEMA Employee Reviews

Remote work

Worked alongside great colleagues. I have the option of working which roles I want, when I would like to work them. Got to meet and converse with many interesting people. 100% commission.

They don't tell you everything up front

I totally understand the need for a "desk fee". I don't think its wrong by any means. I just didn't find out about it until the 2nd week of working with them. Be honest about it up front

Good team to work with.

Good place to work, enthusiastic and supportive team. However, o benefits or paid leaves were provided. The consultant, Rahul, was professional and helpful throughout the recruitment process.

Teema is a great consulting company...

Teema is a great consulting company that reached out to me when I was in the market. They found a role I would be a good fit for and it was a win win for myself and my recruiter.

Good technology Low Frequency touch points

My experience at Teema is as an independent incorporated contractor. Their use of technology is good their pay cycle is industry standard twice per month. They do no touch points unless you request. Some folks prefer that approach I do not, I appreciate an agency actively taking the pulse of their contractors and making it known they are working on your behalf for future opportunities o

Very nice and patient people to work with. Worked with great people and we got the job done together as a team. I hope they call me back for more job offers when this contract has expired.

Great company

Great company , every helpful, They are friendly people that will help with anything you need . I would recommend anybody too work here.. they are equal and understanding ...

Fast-Paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to grow!

TEEMA is a busy, fast-paced work environment providing new fun challenges on a daily basis! We have a great culture and build many close relationships. We work as a TEEM and help each other when needed, but have the ability to work very independently, at our own comfortable pace and run our own desks. Be pre-pared to want to work quick, and thrive from the challenges as it never slows down :)

Pros

People, great HQ location, pay, paid time off, challenges, entrepreneurial and an Annual Conference in which we build an even better relationship with people.

Cons

Sometimes more training may be required, very busy desks and little time to take a step back and begin new projects.

Fast-paced Company to work for. Not a dull moment and constant change.

I have been very fortunate to work closely together with individuals who live and breathe the core values of the Company. I am constantly learning things and challenged to step out of my comfort zone.

Great workplace culture!

TEEMA has a fantastic work model that allows recruiters to be entrepreneurs, running and managing their own business while being supported by an amazing back office team.

Great Company

Great Company, The management staff are caring and professional

Pros

great moral

Cons

small company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEEMA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6