Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd

Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd Pay & benefits reviews: Field Sales Representative

Field Sales Representative7 reviews
Canada7 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Expect to be challenged

The first level at TTi requires a lot of different characteristics to be successful. You will be competing with 60 other reps in the same position to advance to the next position. Cool benefits, pay is minimal. Expect high pressure on objective completion from management. It is not an easy job, but it is rewarding. Oh, and prepare to handle moving boxes, and stocking shelves.

Great place to start your career

This is a great company to be apart of. I have a instant connection with everyone I’ve worked with and the opportunity for advancement is here for people with the drive to succeed. Salary is on the lower end of what I could make but it is offset by the benefits and job perks. *All level one positions require you to work in Home Depot.* The Home Depot is the worst place I’ve ever worked and the only thing I dislike about the job. however it is temporary and can be rewarding in the right stores.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, culture, benefits

Cons

Salary, job security, The Home Depot

Great Management, Good Learning Environment

The leadership and management team know where they are going and I believe in their vision. The company displays absolutely stunning alignment at all levels, especially with the Milwaukee Division. The only exception I can think of is the salary as it does not match job duties. I would work there for a living and for the learning opportunity (i.e. priority management, communication, working under pressure, technical selling, training workshops and continuous development). Not to make a fortune.

Pros

Training, Coaching, Management, Growth, Advancement

Cons

Sub-Par Salary, Inadequate Performance-Based Compensation