Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd

Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
Featured review
Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd selected this as a representative review
A great culture that treats you fairly and as a person not a number. Hard work goes noticed and will get you far. Amazing management, and relaxed yet competitive growth. The company is full of constant learning and growth opportunities.
Productive culture. Training of their people on the products they service and sell are top notch. Management is pro active and easy to approach. My time there was short lived due to another opportunity but I would definitely return to work there in a heart beat.
TTi Canada is a great place to work at if you want to represent some of the most powerful and well known brands in the home improvement and construction industry. Opportunities for advancement are enormous. Sales roles are flexible and self-paced but with lofty yet attainable sales targets. Young, social, male dominated environment. Salary is so-so but bonuses and benefits are quite significant. Good place to learn a versatile skill set in the business world and begin a potential life long career.
Great place to work with little micro managing. Strong promote from within mentatlity and if you're driven you can expect consistant promotions every 1-2 years. Inspiring executives who are connected with what's actually happening in the field.
This is a great company to be a part of if you like challenges and go above and being. You are treated with respect by everyone and opportunities keep coming our way when you put all the efforts in your work.
Excellent work place with a culture encouraging growth from within. You have the ability to manage your own schedule and the company really cares for your work life balance.
TTI is a great place to work if you enjoy learning and are looking for opportunities to grow and advance. Employees are treat generously in all aspects of their relationship with TTI. You really feel appreciated here and no two days are the same. Working here is a blast.
TTi represents a solid portfolio of brands and is a great place to begin your career and grow with the company. More and more positions are created every year, and TTi does it's level best to fill those positions internally by ensuring it's employees get the experience they need to progress within the company.
The first level at TTi requires a lot of different characteristics to be successful. You will be competing with 60 other reps in the same position to advance to the next position. Cool benefits, pay is minimal. Expect high pressure on objective completion from management. It is not an easy job, but it is rewarding. Oh, and prepare to handle moving boxes, and stocking shelves.
I have been with TTi now for almost 4 weeks and since day one the culture, atmosphere and work perks have been absolutely amazing. This opportunity gives you the chance to become a mini-franchise owner (so it feels). They give you all the tools and knowledge to be organized and successful in your position. Having an entrepreneurial background & mindset is a must. You need to be able to work this position like a business - those who can adapt that mindset right away will be noticed and climb the later to higher wages and more opportunity quicker than those who dont. This position is definitely worth considering. I' am very excited to be apart of the massive growth TTi is experiencing company-wide.
Pros
Freedom & Flexibility
Cons
Being able to stay very organized. (can be difficult for many people).
Great company culture produced by dedicated leaders within upper management. Creativity, drive, and ambition are not only taught but also encouraged. High energy team and positions all across Canada.
Working for TTI Canada is a great opportunity for anyone. Great Brands, Great people, Great compensation, Great Experience. Management gives you the opportunity to manage your business with a great support team.
Looking for a challenging role that helps you grow in all facets of your career? TTi is the company for you!
Pros
Work hard play hard culture
Cons
Steep initial learning curve
This is a great company to be apart of. I have a instant connection with everyone I’ve worked with and the opportunity for advancement is here for people with the drive to succeed. Salary is on the lower end of what I could make but it is offset by the benefits and job perks.

*All level one positions require you to work in Home Depot.*

The Home Depot is the worst place I’ve ever worked and the only thing I dislike about the job. however it is temporary and can be rewarding in the right stores.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, culture, benefits
Cons
Salary, job security, The Home Depot
Productive environment, a great place to work. Lots of opportunity for growth and great management. Everyone was energetic and also a great working environment. Management super supportive and always willing to help. They focus a lot on coaching however career progression.As a detailed oriented, reliable person with great interpersonal skills, I organize my daily assignments in accordance to priority and deadlines.
Productive and fun place to work. The company has an excellent work culture. The work life balance is excellent and even the job satisfaction and stability is excellent. There is a multicultural work environment, everyone feels accepted, management has full support to employees.
The leadership and management team know where they are going and I believe in their vision.

The company displays absolutely stunning alignment at all levels, especially with the Milwaukee Division.

The only exception I can think of is the salary as it does not match job duties.

I would work there for a living and for the learning opportunity (i.e. priority management, communication, working under pressure, technical selling, training workshops and continuous development).

Not to make a fortune.
Pros
Training, Coaching, Management, Growth, Advancement
Cons
Sub-Par Salary, Inadequate Performance-Based Compensation
Very hard to enter from another company at management level. Most staff is hired as a field sales representative and then they promote within.
I have really enjoyed working for TTI. They are a great company to work for. Salary wasn't great, but all the other benefits make up for it. I highly recommend TTi Canada as an employer.
Pros
Free truck, great benefits, good work environment
Cons
low salary
I use to find the days drag out, I had to look for things to do, co-workers where great but management let it get to their heads
Pros
pay
Cons
hours