Technology Evaluation Centers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Environnement de travail très plaisant
Legal Intern (Current Employee) –  Longueuil, QC2 March 2018
Cadre très flexible, l'entreprise a à coeur le bien être de ses employés en permettant à chacun d'organiser son horaire selon ses besoins personnels. Bonne ambiance générale, belle infrastructure. Possibilités d'évolution sur le long terme.
Pros
Salle de sport, Horaires, Transport payé
Weird in a good way!
Web developer (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC1 March 2018
Hi,

I've worked for TEC for 2 years but had to leave due to my wife getting a job in another country. I left the company with a good memory and don't find some of the reviews close to my experience.

TEC is for sure a unique work environment. It feels like a start up in the sense that things move quickly and are dynamic - no red tape yet at the same time, it's a well established company with over 100 employees that I never had an issue getting my pay check from. There is a lot a room to grow and the managers I worked for were open to new ideas and letting me and my colleagues own our initiative.

Some of the staff are weird, but in a good way. They are nice and you don't feel like there are hidden agendas. I made a lot of friends there that I still have regular contact with today.

I honestly would recommend people to look into an opportunity to work at TEC.
Pros
Lot of flexibility, working form home permitted, snacks and fruits, gym on premise
Cons
Some times, communication is not as fast as changes
No structure
Employee (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 October 2017
Company has no structure or leadership. CEO has no long-term vision, only short-term projects. No performance reviews, hence little opportunity for advancement or salary increases. No HR department or standardized onboarding practices.
Highly skilled workplace
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2016
The employees are well educated in CSA. You have to know all tech standards, most enjoyable part is we get to use all new tech gadgets. its one the perks in the job.

Want to know more about Technology Evaluation Centers?

Ask a question