Technicolor

Technicolor Employee Reviews

this is a job for someone just entering the country or seeking some experience newly out of school. Like most places there can be politics and a lot of tamil speaking who stick together and ignore english speaking. Not somewhere to be long term.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Worked as a maintenance mechanic for dvd line production. Worked under a maintenance manager who would play games with you instead of showing you the knowledge you need to get bye everyday. Line workers were just labour. I was in charge of set up, operation, and maintenance. So you were always going everywhere. Was very cheap paying company.
Pros
Cons
No appreciation.
Fun, entertaining work environment. Competitive salary. Possibility for permanent benefits. My time at TechniColor was an amazing learning experience, where I witnessed how films get made.
From the this company i got a lots experience and improved my skilled Management was good and supportable Workplace was multicultural. Enjoyable part of the job team work.
Enjoyed working. Learnt different aspects of Manufacturing, dealing with internal customers effectively & collaboratively.Also learnt how to deal with customers inventory & the cycle counts associated with it.
Pros
Very well organized HR Team
Cons
Working on Saturdays
A good place to work in. Work life balance would depend on the position/ job role that you opt for. Really helpful people who are available to support you whenever necessary.
Pros Good people, loved the Air Cons There are plenty thing that go wrong, but MPC has a very bad mis management of people. First they hire with a candy, telling you that you will work on their top shows, then you get "re-assigned" to other show that nobody wants to work, if you are being hired, write it on the contract on what show you are going. Second there is a very bad management of people, leads will (mostly) give you the worst shots and keep them...
Technicolor is a sinking ship full of terrible culture and unhappy employees. I wouldn’t recommend working there to anyone. They try to make a hostile environment in order to manage out the staff they find redundant instead of offering new training.
Cons
I learned how to enter more details very fast in few minutes and also i worked under good management with the team leading work. I work with the best tem work with our co workers.
Pros
less stress
Cons
more breaks
My daily tasks consisted of picking and packing DVDs. The management was well organized and friendly staff. The overall general experience I had was very good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Technicolor?
A great place to work especially for new graduates and immigrants with lots of opportunities for growth. Management is approachable and proactive.
Good place to work, Technicolor is at the top of its game in the verticals it operates in. Good business strategy, however has suffered due to digitization o media.
I worked here for two years, and was given ample opportunities to grow as an individual and as an employee. We were always encouraged to apply for positions that we were interested in, and HR was very supportive and easy to talk to.
I have a good time management I enjoy working in team I have good communication I have good computer skills I have knowledge of client products and/or services also have multiple types of calls
As part of the HR Team in the UK office, I learned a lot. Is was a very supportive working environment. There was a restructuring of the department going on during my period of employment which meant my job role underwent a lot of change during my year and a half. I would recommend working here though. There is lots of scope for advancement and great HR management who can provide mentorship and guidance.
Pros
learnt a lot
Cons
poor salary
Meilleure relation interpersonnelle et environnement agréable.
fun place to work because it was not too hard and the pay was well. The breaks were also very efficient and long enough for me to get back energy that was being used.
Pros
fun people
Cons
My first Post Production job. I learned to do dailies. The management was pretty straight forward. Everyone was very friendly. Hardest part was learning the new software . The most enjoyable part was working on a show that I loved.
Pros
Fixed schedule
Cons
Contract Based
Good place to work and good team work.Received President award for year 2016. Achiving targets on time. Never fill stress to work in Technicolor even in busy time. Working with Technicolor from 2003.
Belle experience de travail chez mon competiteur de 24 ans
Pros
professionel
Cons
bureaucratique
Super belle compagnie très belle environnement de travail, très ouvert d’esprits, agréable, plaisant mon parton voulais me créé une job permanent mais un autre employer ma mis des bâtons dans les roue en donnant sa disposition pour faire de l'over time et cela engendra la non création du poste qui m'aurais été créé.
  1. Employee reviews