Technical Workforce Inc. Employee Reviews

No future and prepare to get screwed over
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2018
I spent just over a month here and then got canned due to downsizing? Sure it makes sense, except when literally DAYS before canning me they were telling me and everyone else to get winter gear, and advising me to get prescription safety glasses and much more. Easily $600+ not including the extra tools they had me buy and were telling me to buy. I went out and bought all these tools and everything I was told to, and for what? To use once!?
They didn't give me any reason aside from downsizing, the person who hired me is now ghosting me by not returning calls or emails, and they did this to several guys on site.

No warning and make it promising to last a long time, REALLY screwed over some families including my own. I was relying on this work and didn't bother looking for other work because I was guaranteed work all winter almost every day from the 2 main Foremen on that bridge.

This company is a joke and if they call you for work, just hang up the phone because it isn't worth it.
350 hours before hitting your benefits. 10 hours a day, about 1.5 months before you get benefits. BUT you never will because before you can hit it, they'll have you laid off so you can't use them and they will hire someone else to take your position and start over. I wouldn't send my enemy here.
Pros
Cons
False hope, make you spend money on things unneeded, terrible management
Poor company
GF (Former Employee) –  CNRL28 August 2018
The worst company that I have ever worked for very poor management they have no respect for the working guy they’ll set you up for failure the manager is just a kid
Pros
Cons
Lots
very productive work place
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK7 May 2018
While working for Technical Workforce I have assisted with building the Regina Bypass. I have also learned a lot of great skills that I can take with me to future jobs.
enjoyed job on hevy lift
redseal ironworker/rigger (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB24 June 2017
company worked under graham construction, which was a good company to work for. would work for again if opportunity came. I was recommended for job for rigging and specifically two crane to block lifts
Pros
good management
Cons
rigging was not always available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technical Workforce Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4