Technical Workforce Inc. Employee Reviews
Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
told a new foreman the signing a blank safe work from was like signing a blank paycheque and i wasn't to long getting canned, they preach safety but superintendents push to cut corners by not filling out there end of the paper work and have you working without fall arrest gear, maybe this was just the crew i was on. besides lack management the crew was great, a lot of guys that didn't speak English but still tried to help. lack of tools to complete the job
company worked under graham construction, which was a good company to work for. would work for again if opportunity came. I was recommended for job for rigging and specifically two crane to block lifts
rigging was not always available
See more Technical Workforce Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technical Workforce Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Technical Workforce Inc.
- If you were to leave Technical Workforce Inc., what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Technical Workforce Inc.?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Technical Workforce Inc.? What are the st…2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Technical Workforce Inc.?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Technical Workforce Inc.?One person answered
- What if you don't have the certificates you require for the job and do you offer the training cours…
- Drug and alcohol testing? Do they do a pre employment test and random testing?
See all questions and answers