Technical Safety BC

Technical Safety BC Employee Reviews in New Westminster, BC

Very stressful

Too stressful and horrible culture I don’t recommend working here. Everyone is competitive and not helpful . No one likes to work in a team and many people are downright rude. A lot of bullying

Its okay if you are the secondary earner

Technical Safety BC is okay. You have lot of opportunity to learn something excited, but also need to support legacy systems as well. Good work life balance, managers are good at least when I worked there, good benefits but actual salary is appalling. That is the main reason I left.

Great Organization

Great salary, benefits and management. If you are a performer, you’ll easily excel. Supportive management, great work culture with fun activities throughout the year and a work life balance that allows you to be connected with your family. I’ve seen great, quality individuals excel at Technical Safety BC. If you are just looking for a job to sit and do nothing and get paid- this isn’t for you. Must be why there are so many bitter reviews

Good company.

Management style is strong and geared to work/life balance. I enjoyed my contract term immensely and felt gratified every day by the type of Project Management I was immersed in.

It is busy and the organization has a high turnover. I learned a lot and my bosses helped and motivated me. Some employees are not happy and some are not valued.

Pros

Good professional development

Cons

High turnover

Productive & fun work place

Great learning environment, work hard and have fun! Work on a variety of tasks & with a large number of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Technical Safety BC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement