Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Canada149 reviews
Good Experience for me
I have had good experience working for Tech M in both India and Canada location. Managers and HR are very attentive to your requirements and work culture is great.
Can be fun sometimes.
It can be fun sometimes. everyone is nice it's just somethings that make your head scratch. some things don't make sense and some things that you make you boil.
Learned a lot at Tech Mahindra
Good place to work. Workculture is good. Work life balance is there. Get good oppotunities to learn and grow. Management is good and supportive. Would recommend people to work here.
Company culture cold and impersonal
This was the absolute worst company to work for. HR is next to impossible to get a hold of and takes weeks if ever to reply to inquiries. Very confusing work directions and lack of leadership. Job description and pay do not match what is advertised.
Low growth and no market standard compensation
Lack of projects in canada due to which growth is very less.
Salary compensation is way below market standards.

Too much office politics.

Very less technology competive projects and exposure.
Competitive
Competitive and Fun place to work. Includes working closely with high level management. Collaborative with all stakeholders and management. Good cultural events
Great place to work for fresh grads
If you get a campus recruitment then this is a good company to start with. Good benefits and lots of training options to choose from. Work culture is good as well
Complete immature way of handling business
No plan to retain talent
No effort or investment to get new accounts/ projects

No matured managers

No seriousness or strategy to do business

No training support

No clear growth for employees

As long as they do not understand right person in right job, it is difficult to sustain in the business

A new startup can do a lot better than this organization.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
Good to work with many experienced people
Tech Mahindra is an Indian Company. In canada they have many clients, so most of the resources needs to work from client location and have to follow particular client's work culture.
Absolute worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working for.
Absolute worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working for. Tech M has been in Riverview for since June, 2018 and they still cannot pay people correctly. To this very day, literally, to this very day, people are screwed out of their pay cheques. Some people are paid two hours out of an 80 work week. Others are paid for 40 hours. Some people have been paid $100 for an 80 hour work period. The useless HR calls these situations "unfortunate" and "a technical glitch." Thing is, these technical glitches have been happening since day one. That's more than a year and a half of garbage like this. Other issues of pay include the company changing the pay dates so that they were pushed back by two day. Guess when this was communicated to staff....four days. Four days to contact their bank, insurance, car payment, etc. Four days. And the company sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. Another instance of abuse is when they don't pay their employees correctly, or at all, they will offer to advance the employee the money they're short on their pay cheque but when the next payday comes around, they will take that amount off the employee's cheque because, as they see it, the employee has to pay back the money they were advanced. Umm, hello.....IT'S THEIR MONEY! What do you mean they have to pay it back? There are many more examples I could go into, but suffice it to say, they are literally the worst company I've EVER worked for. Their HR staff could not care less about the workers. The head of Tech M in Riverview doesn't care about the workers. They care only about making their six - more...
Not right place to work
They just follow their practice from home country and try to implement the same in Canada. Worst company to work with.So many payroll issues and management is a joke
Pros
Cons
Full Stack Developer
Wokring as Fullstack developer, Its services based company. Spread across work. i worked in Canada and India. Willing to relocate in Canada. Available immediate.
Very Nice Company
Nice Company with better growth for employees, I work at Client location,
Continuous learning, Salary should be standardize based on the experience, Work culture is good.
productive and self fulfilling.
It was a life time experience.and was productive too, it is something i would like to try again.and also adventourous too, i would be glad if am selected again.
Stressful atmosphere
If you are dependent on them for a visa, then you would have a hard time. The HRs are not helpful at all. It will take them forever to address your concerns.
Good pay stressful job benefits only came after
The pay was decent until workforce started docking peoples hours that were there for their shift .. if you weren't signed into your phone on the dot then you didn't show up basically ( marked you absent )
Management was a joke if you enjoy putting in work without any recognition this is the place for you.

Supposed to be full sunlife benefits from day 1 .. I got mine about a month before i quit .. apparently they're HR lady was putting in false claims to steal money from sunlife because she had a gambling problem.

the training was boring .. and be prepared to learn a job like it then get trained for another job with the same pay but 1000x the stress load.

( most people quit )

The bathrooms in the lunch room smell like urine and dirty tampons.

the free coffee is garbage.

The chairs are super uncomfortable ..

they hire little kids that are always talking and horse playing

My pay cheques are almost always messed up an old lady worked 2 weeks and got paid 100$ she sat next to me and told me as i was upset about mine.

The entire back office are east indian violate Canadian labour laws don't and don't care about you

many people have had to take sick leave because the stress of someone always calling in ticked off .. it gets to the point you wake up and dread going into work everyday that to me isn't a job that's a nightmare.

The turn over rate is insane going through 100's of staff because they are constantly not being paid properly.
Pros
Cons
Pruductive and fun workplace
1) Job Work/Life Balance is good in Techm
2) Working environment is good, Teams/management are helping in nature.

3) Management and HR are easily reachable for any issue.
Bad management in payroll department
My issue with this company is that on one occasion we did not get paid for 6 weeks in a row!!! I lost my electricity and my appartment and i had to move due to this!! We were " promised" it would be on the next pay cycle 3 times and it wasnt. Many people quit over this!! Overall, a very bad experience for me
If you love to travel
An opportunity to see parts of the country while working. Can be a trying experience to work from city to city. But very beneficial to those wanting to see the world.
Not great
No planning is done by senior management. A lot of favortism takes place. There is no diversity of people and very bad work life balance. Good for people who do not wish to grow in their career.
Fun and comfortable place to work
Tech Mahindra is a fun and comfortable place to work. However the salary paid is very lower than other similar companies. Management is friendly and helpful.