Teatro Group

Teatro Group Employee Reviews for Server

Server2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

2.4Pay & benefits

Great people but very draining work

The people that you work with are great but pretty much anyone is hired so sometimes there's a lack of responsibility for some. People get away with doing the bare minimum so someone is usually left with the work of others. You pretty much have to beg to get a break and the pay is low with no chance of getting a raise. Great place to gain experience and leave as soon as possible because you can definitely do better.

Pros

Great people and lenient managers

Cons

Pay, unfair treatment, high expectation with no reward, very demanding, owners

Not a good place to work

I do not recommend working here especially being a female. I was continually sexually harassed by a manager working here. I complained to the HR department and nothing was done about it. I spoke with numerous other female employees who worked under this manager and same issues and guess what they complained as well to HR nothing was done about it. I have witnessed countless other incidents of unprofessional-ism and if your a friend of the head manager it just gets swept under the rug. Wonder why this place has such a high turn over rate its because the pay sucks and is not industry standard and the employees get treated like garbage.

Pros

Beautiful building

Cons

To many to list

Jobs at Teatro Group