Teamsters Local
View all Teamsters Local reviews

Teamsters Local

Teamsters Local Employee Review

cliquey union environment

tough place to break in - old union guys can be very harsh. transportation crews extremely cliquey. extremely long hours but huge pay. very interesting to see the inside of film productions - sets, props, etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Good Job

Good job working in the Film industry, pays well and free meals, lots of hours and overtime, get to see nice places. Not much else to say.
Same location

tough work and long hours

Im normally starting at 5am break for lunch at 13;00 and finish my day around 9 pm It was a go go type job stressful and was not a very pleasing way to live ,,The most unequal work place I've ever seen ,,Back breaking at times ,,as a professional driver Ive found it disrespectful from other craft workers
Same location

Best job of my life

- The hardest part of the job has been the hours - There is to much to mention that what makes this job the best job I have ever had. - The management have been amazing, everyone is understanding and take into account what is going on in your life. - The workplace culture is one where most people are super happy to be at work.

Pros

Crafty

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teamsters Local. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement