Teamsters Local
View all Teamsters Local reviews

Teamsters Local

Teamsters Local Employee Review

Good Union job

Good pay but the hours were not enough to make a living. There is no seniority so advancement was political rather than job performance.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

Occasionally political.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

tough work and long hours

Im normally starting at 5am break for lunch at 13;00 and finish my day around 9 pm It was a go go type job stressful and was not a very pleasing way to live ,,The most unequal work place I've ever seen ,,Back breaking at times ,,as a professional driver Ive found it disrespectful from other craft workers

cliquey union environment

tough place to break in - old union guys can be very harsh. transportation crews extremely cliquey. extremely long hours but huge pay. very interesting to see the inside of film productions - sets, props, etc.

Best job of my life

- The hardest part of the job has been the hours - There is to much to mention that what makes this job the best job I have ever had. - The management have been amazing, everyone is understanding and take into account what is going on in your life. - The workplace culture is one where most people are super happy to be at work.

Pros

Crafty

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teamsters Local. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement