Teamsters Local 155
View all Teamsters Local 155 reviews

Teamsters Local 155

Teamsters Local 155 Employee Review

Collaborative

I am not a member yet so cannot day much except it is a job I like because it is a good blend of friendly collaborative styled work mixed with professional collaboration. It is fast changing and adoptive work at times. Long hours

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great Local

The best job I have ever had. Great crews and exciting work. You can find the schedule that best suits you and some are quite gruelling. It is really up to you. The job is exactly what you make it.
Same location

Very well respected and does the the job professional

Teamster155 is one of the best union jobs going with a very respectable background with careers that can take you into retirement. They have many courses and skills to learn with this industry .Long hours with good pay makes it the perfect job. All employees are equal which gives each and every person hired the opportunity to move up to the next level.They supply you with PPE needed .Catering is great and location s are accessible by bus or car.
Same location

Very interesting work and met alot of great people

I really enjoyed my time with the Teamsters. Met alot of interesting people. When the movies were busy the money was good. The reality of the movie industry is that it goes boom and bust very quickly so there is no job security for drivers and security. I worked in both fields with the Teamsters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teamsters Local 155. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement