Teamsters Local 155

Teamsters Local 155 Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Very well respected and does the the job professional

Teamster155 is one of the best union jobs going with a very respectable background with careers that can take you into retirement. They have many courses and skills to learn with this industry .Long hours with good pay makes it the perfect job. All employees are equal which gives each and every person hired the opportunity to move up to the next level.They supply you with PPE needed .Catering is great and location s are accessible by bus or car.

Productive and fun work place

It is a fun and productive workplace you always meet new people and make some really good friends. Sometimes, it gets really boring when you are just working by yourself and it’s dark out there and cold weather

Pros

Free food

Insights into Teamsters Local 155

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Collaborative

I am not a member yet so cannot day much except it is a job I like because it is a good blend of friendly collaborative styled work mixed with professional collaboration. It is fast changing and adoptive work at times. Long hours

Very interesting work and met alot of great people

I really enjoyed my time with the Teamsters. Met alot of interesting people. When the movies were busy the money was good. The reality of the movie industry is that it goes boom and bust very quickly so there is no job security for drivers and security. I worked in both fields with the Teamsters.

Great Local

The best job I have ever had. Great crews and exciting work. You can find the schedule that best suits you and some are quite gruelling. It is really up to you. The job is exactly what you make it.

If you’re racist or sexist it’s a great company to work for

The job is listening to people complain about being overworked and being a punching bag for your superiors. Don’t believe what you see on tv about the industry and how toxic it is? Come work for local 155 and find out.

Pros

Benefits, wages, meals

Cons

Racism, harassment, bullying constantly

challenging but informative

Wonderful team, long hours and ever changing challenges. Troubleshooting skills where used daily and ever situation was approached with a can do attitude. No issue was too big. or too small and everyone did their utmost to provide the best service possible.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

It’s free and allows u to have a lot of time to work on other projects.

I loved night shifts and I crossed over to day shifts and that’s even better but I’m always into making money and surviving and getting ahead. It’s a good job and lots to do while u work.

Pros

Great money/ great people/ good food/

Cons

Long hrs.

Same as Multiple Production Companies

Same as Multiple Production Companies, Teamsters Local 155 is the Union I belong to, I am currently a Group One member as there are also Group Two members and Permittees. .I usually am name requested by the Production Companiy's Security Captain who is also a Group One member of Teamsters Local 155 or dispatched by the Union on a Seniorty call.

Pros

same as multiplr production companies

Cons

same as multiple production companies

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teamsters Local 155?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teamsters Local 155. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement