Team Truck Centres

Team Truck Centres Employee Reviews

Service Manager was the worst people person. Is a technician but did not know how to treat staff or customers fairly. He hid in his office when a customer complaint came in.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Poor management
TEAM Truck Centres gave me the ability to grow and mature. Anyone with good work ethics and determination to learn, will have a GREAT work experience at TEAM Truck Centres.
Never have I worked for such a terrible company! Many times I was left in the warehouse by myself to run day to day operations. The turnover rate is unbelievable, many people leave cause they get hired for one shift then told a month later they have to change shifts without choice. Management will do everything they can to pass the blame on to someone other then themselves whenever they can including the Customers
Pros
People
Cons
Everything the company stands for!
New facility, all staff are friendly and helpful in the training process. Very fast paced, day is over before you know it. Plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Clean safe work environment
The chances for advancement are there but takes time . As a driver you get pretty much the bare minimum at time of hiring. They promise reviews but never follow through so any chance of a raise pretty much on their time. Worked for a year and a bit and only had one review on my job performance and never got a raise out of it. The management is a complete joke in regards to getting any type of a straight answer. When you do get one it takes weeks sometimes months . The whole work environment is depressing and everyone complains about something which mostly stems from the poor management. The only thing good about the job was when you where out delivering to customers who appreciated seeing you .
Pros
Coworkers where awesome
Cons
Management sucks, Pay not the best
Staff is more than helpful. A lot of knowledgeable people. Training was fairly long and in depth. Quite enjoy working there definitely would recommend
The culture here is garbage, everyone hates their job everyone is just waiting on a call from a competitor to get a new job. Shipping is under staffed and can't keep up with the demand put forward by the sales team. The supervisors have no authority in the building and are constantly belittled by upper management in front of their staff. There is no repercussions for making mistakes so everyone kind of just does whatever they want to.
Heavy work and very stressful environment and very complaining employees and less pay. Unless you are desperate for cash don't work there. Every day I was working there I wished to shoot myself and one day I did run out of there and I never looked back.
I was not properly trained, and expressed this and then let go because I was not meeting the "requirements". I was also given and poor shift with no work to be done so I was not able to perform much work while I was there. The environment was very negative and I did not have a great experience there. Upon hire the work place was made out to be very supportive and team like but this was not at all the case.
I have been at Team for 4 years. It is the best Company I have worked for. It has the cleanest work area I have ever worked in, The ventilation system is the best, fumes are not a problem. Management works with you when time is needed for life outside of work. They always make sure there is work to do. They other technicians are great to work with and love to share information. They have high standards and expect the best from each person. They also reward you for doing a good job. First place I have worked with a bonus structure for technicians. If you want to work on the best trucks on the road today you need to be here. There is a lot of training available both online and in classroom. They have their own dealer trainer and most courses are held at the home branch.
I have currently been employed at TEAM Truck Centres for the past 2 years in a managerial role. The office environment here is pleasant, with a great group of helpful, capable and hard working employees. We have a great work/life balance where we are always out of office on time at the end of the day and if there is any personal circumstances that come up, the managers are always willing to work with you. There are a lot of very long tenure staff that work here and that is fantastic if you are a new employee because there is lots of talent here to learn from. You are shown appreciation for your hard work, whether it be verbal, in the form of an incentive program, employee lunches for special occasions (or just because) and the wonderful lunch room area for break times with 'help yourself' coffee available is always a great perk too!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Safety Top Priority
No defined chain of command in the office. Some senior staff are abusive and management turns a blind eye to this behavior. Because of this poor work environment there is little job stability.
Pros
Some good coworkers
Cons
Poor morale because of abusive work environment
Staff are fine. Salaries are not with the times. You have to BEG for a yearly review which you never get and forget about a raise. If you do it will be a dime or a quarter. You'll be hired as a driver day shift for example, then you'll be told "we are hiring a night driver soon so if you could work a couple of weeks on afternoons until we hire someone..." next thing you know six months later you are still on afternoons. You'll get lied to by upper management and guilted into working extra time because they lack staff. Set up to fail at all positions. Staff are not treated well. Low staff moral.
Pros
There are opportunities to advance but again, not treated well.
Cons
Not a "family feel" company. Far from it.
Don't apply here unless you don't mind 1970's poor and tired people practices, including poor balance of life and prudent care policies, and a controlling and mean$ executive leadership.
Pros
Some truly great people here (and branch managers also), too afraid to speak up and lose their jobs.
For a truck and coach tech. The nicest shop in London. Very clean and organized. Lots of specialized tools to get jobs done correctly. Company has good competitive wages and benefits
Team Truck Centres was a Great place to work for, I never had any issues with anyone that worked there. The company treated each employee like family, the co workers were great and always willing to assist when needed.The hardest part of the job would be the long hours on the road for local delivery, as well as the lay offs.I enjoyed pretty much everything about the job at Team.
Great bunch of people to work with, but poor employee morale and very little employee appreciation from upper management.