Team Industrial Services Employee Reviews

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON1 January 2019
good workloads
well managed
busy work days
learn new things every day
good working atmosphere
understandable employer
reliable hours
clean environment
Productive crews
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 November 2018
Great people to work with and caring management for their employees but there just wasn't enough job availability or security to be had with this company.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Job security
Good company
Senior Level (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL24 August 2018
I only worked for Team for a short while during the maintenance turnaround. WE had a good group of experienced guys that shared the work and completed all the projects and turnaround on time with no issues.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Shortage of work.
Busy Friendly Environment
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Paradise, NL20 July 2018
Great place to work. Friendly people. Fresh new offices. Would work with them again. Only left due to partner being transferred out of province. Easy to get to. Free parking
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Not a lot of lunch choices close by.
Work experience
Millwright Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 July 2018
Learned lots of valuable knowledge and training through these companies and skills to use in the future on the field. Courses, basic millwright skills, knots, hydrotesting, blind testing, leak seal
Pros
pizza lunch, Loa
Cons
Lots of walking
a typical job to enjoy
millwright (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB27 July 2018
good company to work for but I didn't get lucky when I did work for them the oil on stock market went down to her lowest price which was 29$ a barrel of oil so they decided to lay off half of the crew but other that it's good company.
reckognizes potential
Heat treatment supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB27 January 2018
working for team was great, I came to the company pretty young but they were quick to acknowledge that I was a good worker and would be a good representative for the company. Putting me in charge of high priority jobs over more experienced workers who might not have the drive to get the job done
Productive place to work
High-Pressure Waterblaster (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 September 2017
Team atmosphere. Great wages and benefits. Big emphasis on safety a plus. Emergency respond work also. Worked within Windsor Chrysler Mini-Van Assembly Plant.
A fine place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 September 2017
dedicated "work hard play hard" office environment
spectacular views of the capital city
easy commute the Anthony Henday highway is close by

never a dull moment :-)
Great company to work for, long term staff, felt like a family business
Western Canadian HSE Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 April 2017
Excellent long term staff, very safety minded. Worked all over Western Canada. If it hadn't been for work slowdown in Oil and Gas would still be there.
Team Industrial
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CA21 February 2017
Great hours with in-depth managerial involvement. They take good care of their folks. The manager will work with you on which shift you would like to work and follow-up on your progress.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Not enough techs
greeat place to work
Apprentice pipefitter technician (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON13 September 2016
loved working here..great people great supervisor and boss very good group to work for they did everything they could to keep me working and in return i worked hard
Pros
the double time on shut downs
Cons
not much
Fast paced environment with different challenges to face daily.
Project Coordinator and Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB4 January 2016
Communication with branch manager was poor at best. When changes were made to procedures for example, there were no transition plans in place to make changes smoothly. Great place for independent workers to thrive if you are good at defining your own position. There was no training at all. The operations manager is a great person and the only reason that the office is thriving.
Pros
Co-workers can all understand your frustration, as they are in a similar situation to yourself.
Cons
Long Hours/Working Everyday/Poor Leadership from Upper Management, No HR rep in region.
n Work as a member of the management team to ensure that the Windsor Assembly Plant is a clean and safe working environment
Full Time Audit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor Ontario15 April 2013
Attend weekly board reviews to discuss issues that have arisen in the plant during the week. A solution is then discussed and put into motion to alleviate these problems.

Further responsibilities include, auditing washrooms, production operation stations, and many other areas in the plant to ensure our team is addressing all problem areas in a timely manner.

At the end of each shift a set of detailed notes is submitted to my direct superior explaining the conditions of multiple locations throughout the plant.
great tradesmen and professional attitude
piping foreman/ shut down gf (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON / Edmonton ab28 February 2014
great outlook on the days activities by all involved.
learned something new every day about Team Services.
Mostly the management were great to deal with.
co-workers are some of the best tradesmen in the country.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the day to day interaction with the tradesmen that work there.
Pros
dealing with professionals all the time.
Cons
some managerial attitudes
Team Industrial
Senior Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 March 2016
My day consisted of work on industrial sites doing various tasks (leak sealing, frost plugs, machining piping). In my tasks I learned to master the task to obtain positive given results, My coworkers were knowledgeable and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was working within confined spaces. The most enjoyable part of the job induced development of new methods and problem solving to obtain a positive result to the end user.
Pros
Different task daily
Cons
Management changed frequently
Excellant Company Very professional
Steamfitter Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK9 November 2013
Hydrostatic testing of main lines,flanges,vessels, cold cutting. rigging,Sound skilled co-workers safty paramount, Great Atmosphere
Pros
Able to work and learn with well trained co-workers
Cons
none Good Shutdown
It was a great job but a lot of stuff goes on to.
Heat Technitian (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB and Edmonton AB16 November 2016
We'll the job had its ups and downs lots of benefits and good money to be made it is a great job for long time if u can handle the job, the people u work with every day is what keeps u around.
Pros
Good job lots of money
Cons
Long hrs 7 days a week
Co workers here are so great and are very supportive
AutoCAD Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 November 2014
I start my day here at 8AM and ended at 5:00PM. I have learned to use a new software here which is the wherein all the detail data of our technicians from our client inspection were being transferred.

The management are so cool that they allow these flexible hours to every employee and have a good benefits.

For my co-workers, they are awesome, kind and super supportive. On my firts day they already treated me as one of their family.

The hardest part is that having no assignment for a straight 3 days, as for me that is an hardworking and work pressure lover.

Being too busy the whole day that i wasn't able to have time chatting with my co-worker
Like a family.
Helper/UT Lv I Tech (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2014
Learned invaluable information regarding many of the methods NDT employs and relatable metallurgy.