TEAM Group

TEAM Group Pay & benefits reviews

Canada23 reviews
Featured review
TEAM Group selected this as a representative review
I enjoy a fast paced environment and this is what i got. Job is extremely satisfying, family atmosphere,This company is innovative, and safety driven.
Pros
Innovative
Benefits
The management there is good but the work is bit hectic. Cleaning the paint area at Ventra plastic. The pay is good compare to other part time jobs in Peterborough.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Hectic work
Worked for over 15 years for this company ,finely got a raise I was okay with. Before I could start enjoying more pay I had a fall at work and fractured my pelvic bone that required surgery (Freezing rain) somehow they made it my fault and terminated my employment. I'm 58 years old and now have work limitations .Going to be hard to find a company that will hire me in my situation.
I was hired no experience through indeed.18.00 a hr and after three months reevaluate and see about possible raise after.alot of politics with this job.promote safety and rules.former employees broke the rules but I was constantly being picked out.and I asked why to train me right then go after the former employees.equipment is no kept up.asked if truck would be road ready in morning and it wasn't. Told to have pick up follow me.told supervisor about another issue and was told I dont care.
Cons
No room for advancement.
A Great place to work. Some management workplace politics, but otherwise a steady and generally enjoyable workplace. Compensation is good and you are treated well.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
On call
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to interact with different people all the time, and making friends with my co works, just being able to laugh and have a good time. While completing the task on hand.
Pros
Have a Benefits such as dental and medical coverage
Cons
not paid lunchs, only 30 minutes