TEAM Group

TEAM Group Management reviews

Canada23 reviews
Featured review
TEAM Group selected this as a representative review
I enjoy a fast paced environment and this is what i got. Job is extremely satisfying, family atmosphere,This company is innovative, and safety driven.
Pros
Innovative
Benefits
my management at team are fun but get the work done and when called for you get reprimanded . when they say open door they mean its an open door the manager there and supervisor are easy to talk to and great to talk to all and all i really don't have bad things to say about team.
Pros
when they have good reason they do a donut party
Cons
there is always possible lay offs
The management there is good but the work is bit hectic. Cleaning the paint area at Ventra plastic. The pay is good compare to other part time jobs in Peterborough.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Hectic work
I worked with team group as a cleaner for a while and nothing about this job is fulfilling they work you to the Bone in a unsafe environment with employees that aren't even properly trained and are using chemicals when you try to say something about the work they just brush it under the rug most of their management are un qualified and play favorites and on top of them screwing up your pay all the time take that 15 an hour you make and call it 13.50$ with all the taxes and Union fees tooken off of you but seriously in all reality I've never worked with a company so mismanaged before.
Pros
Cons
Unsafe work environment and greedy management
The people I worked with were incredible and the supervisors were very supportive and helpful. The pay could have been better and the corporate politics were inconsistent.
good equipment to work with, employees are hard working dedicated management does not treat the employees fairly. the equipment is fair, but more maitenance and repairs should be done
Pros
newer equipment
Cons
days off during the week
It's a challenging place to work, though it is fast-paced but management helps to ensure you are working close to everyone you need. A good networking experience where you also get to learn a lot about the manufacturing process.
Pros
travel, learning opportunities
Cons
long hours, dealing with difficult customers
I was hired no experience through indeed.18.00 a hr and after three months reevaluate and see about possible raise after.alot of politics with this job.promote safety and rules.former employees broke the rules but I was constantly being picked out.and I asked why to train me right then go after the former employees.equipment is no kept up.asked if truck would be road ready in morning and it wasn't. Told to have pick up follow me.told supervisor about another issue and was told I dont care.
Cons
No room for advancement.
Worst company to work for in the Kingston area. Equipment always breaking down. Unlicensed mechanics working on equipment. Management only cares about making a buck, not their employees
Worst experience in my entire life. Uneducated, disrepectful monkeys running this buisness. Bad and unsafe equipment, along with unsafe procedure. They just want to make money, with no care for theur employees.
A Great place to work. Some management workplace politics, but otherwise a steady and generally enjoyable workplace. Compensation is good and you are treated well.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
On call
An environment that instills fear to their employees rather than opportunity .