Play YouTube video button

TEAM Group Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Featured review
TEAM Group selected this as a representative review
I enjoy a fast paced environment and this is what i got. Job is extremely satisfying, family atmosphere,This company is innovative, and safety driven.
Pros
Innovative
Benefits
my management at team are fun but get the work done and when called for you get reprimanded . when they say open door they mean its an open door the manager there and supervisor are easy to talk to and great to talk to all and all i really don't have bad things to say about team.
Pros
when they have good reason they do a donut party
Cons
there is always possible lay offs
Worked for over 15 years for this company ,finely got a raise I was okay with. Before I could start enjoying more pay I had a fall at work and fractured my pelvic bone that required surgery (Freezing rain) somehow they made it my fault and terminated my employment. I'm 58 years old and now have work limitations .Going to be hard to find a company that will hire me in my situation.
I worked with team group as a cleaner for a while and nothing about this job is fulfilling they work you to the Bone in a unsafe environment with employees that aren't even properly trained and are using chemicals when you try to say something about the work they just brush it under the rug most of their management are un qualified and play favorites and on top of them screwing up your pay all the time take that 15 an hour you make and call it 13.50$ with all the taxes and Union fees tooken off of you but seriously in all reality I've never worked with a company so mismanaged before.
Pros
Cons
Unsafe work environment and greedy management
Certain people are really great to work with, but some get suspended for attendance issues (which is rightfully deserved) while a “shift leader” (I use the term shift leader very loosely) shows up only for 1 shift in almost 2 months a gets away with it.
Worst experience in my entire life. Uneducated, disrepectful monkeys running this buisness. Bad and unsafe equipment, along with unsafe procedure. They just want to make money, with no care for theur employees.
The people i worked with really helped me get through the extra overtime that was not scheduled. long hours in a hot environment scraping paint off of a car paint lines tracks builds comradery amongst fellow coworkers and their jokes helped get through the midnight shift quite well. We had many different job duties that could be switched at any moment depending on how fast each person did their job. it was a team based job and if you were caught slacking you would get a railing in by the site supervisor.
The job was very routine, consisting mainly of high and low dusting, chinking pipes, and removing dirt and grime from industrial machinery. Experience working with chemical degreaser.