TEAM Group
TEAM Group Employee Review

The Most Enjoyable Part Of My Job

4 October 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to interact with different people all the time, and making friends with my co works, just being able to laugh and have a good time. While completing the task on hand.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Have a Benefits such as dental and medical coverage
Cons
not paid lunchs, only 30 minutes
27 April 2020
Cleaner - at Invista Front Road (Former Employee) - Kingston, ON
my management at team are fun but get the work done and when called for you get reprimanded . when they say open door they mean its an open door the manager there and supervisor are easy to talk to and great to talk to all and all i really don't have bad things to say about team.
Pros
when they have good reason they do a donut party
Cons
there is always possible lay offs
6 February 2020
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) - Kingston, ON
Worked for over 15 years for this company ,finely got a raise I was okay with. Before I could start enjoying more pay I had a fall at work and fractured my pelvic bone that required surgery (Freezing rain) somehow they made it my fault and terminated my employment. I'm 58 years old and now have work limitations .Going to be hard to find a company that will hire me in my situation.
18 December 2018
Vac truck (Current Employee) - Kingston, ON
I was hired no experience through indeed.18.00 a hr and after three months reevaluate and see about possible raise after.alot of politics with this job.promote safety and rules.former employees broke the rules but I was constantly being picked out.and I asked why to train me right then go after the former employees.equipment is no kept up.asked if truck would be road ready in morning and it wasn't. Told to have pick up follow me.told supervisor about another issue and was told I dont care.
Cons
No room for advancement.
  1. The Most Enjoyable Part Of My Job