Play YouTube video button
TEAM Group

TEAM Group Employee Reviews

Canada23 reviews
Featured review
TEAM Group selected this as a representative review
I enjoy a fast paced environment and this is what i got. Job is extremely satisfying, family atmosphere,This company is innovative, and safety driven.
Pros
Innovative
Benefits
I worked as a GSO at one of the auto plants TEAM provides services to. I found the company to be well put together, organized and knowledgeable. The culture with full timers was great and they were welcoming as long as you did your job and worked hard. Pay was good and they employed from within. Many younger managers having started at minimum wage work, and senior members of the company had started there as well. Great company, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good job.
my management at team are fun but get the work done and when called for you get reprimanded . when they say open door they mean its an open door the manager there and supervisor are easy to talk to and great to talk to all and all i really don't have bad things to say about team.
Pros
when they have good reason they do a donut party
Cons
there is always possible lay offs
The management there is good but the work is bit hectic. Cleaning the paint area at Ventra plastic. The pay is good compare to other part time jobs in Peterborough.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Hectic work
Worked for over 15 years for this company ,finely got a raise I was okay with. Before I could start enjoying more pay I had a fall at work and fractured my pelvic bone that required surgery (Freezing rain) somehow they made it my fault and terminated my employment. I'm 58 years old and now have work limitations .Going to be hard to find a company that will hire me in my situation.
go in to work get changed into our protective gear,find
out whats priority set up parts on the line for which ones are to be done first, start the pump walk the line make sure everything was set and start water blasting the bucks
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I worked with team group as a cleaner for a while and nothing about this job is fulfilling they work you to the Bone in a unsafe environment with employees that aren't even properly trained and are using chemicals when you try to say something about the work they just brush it under the rug most of their management are un qualified and play favorites and on top of them screwing up your pay all the time take that 15 an hour you make and call it 13.50$ with all the taxes and Union fees tooken off of you but seriously in all reality I've never worked with a company so mismanaged before.
Pros
Cons
Unsafe work environment and greedy management
The people I worked with were incredible and the supervisors were very supportive and helpful. The pay could have been better and the corporate politics were inconsistent.
Certain people are really great to work with, but some get suspended for attendance issues (which is rightfully deserved) while a “shift leader” (I use the term shift leader very loosely) shows up only for 1 shift in almost 2 months a gets away with it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TEAM Group?
good equipment to work with, employees are hard working dedicated
management does not treat the employees fairly. the equipment is fair, but more maitenance and repairs should be done
Pros
newer equipment
Cons
days off during the week
It's a challenging place to work, though it is fast-paced but management helps to ensure you are working close to everyone you need. A good networking experience where you also get to learn a lot about the manufacturing process.
Pros
travel, learning opportunities
Cons
long hours, dealing with difficult customers
I was hired no experience through indeed.18.00 a hr and after three months reevaluate and see about possible raise after.alot of politics with this job.promote safety and rules.former employees broke the rules but I was constantly being picked out.and I asked why to train me right then go after the former employees.equipment is no kept up.asked if truck would be road ready in morning and it wasn't. Told to have pick up follow me.told supervisor about another issue and was told I dont care.
Cons
No room for advancement.
The work is hard but very rewarding. Work involved cleaning at various locations using pressure washing equipment, vacuum trucks, and other blasting equipment. Overall a positive experience allowing me to learn new skills, and run new equipment.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
lots of hours
Worst company to work for in the Kingston area. Equipment always breaking down. Unlicensed mechanics working on equipment. Management only cares about making a buck, not their employees
Worst experience in my entire life. Uneducated, disrepectful monkeys running this buisness. Bad and unsafe equipment, along with unsafe procedure. They just want to make money, with no care for theur employees.
A Great place to work. Some management workplace politics, but otherwise a steady and generally enjoyable workplace.
Compensation is good and you are treated well.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
On call
The people i worked with really helped me get through the extra overtime that was not scheduled. long hours in a hot environment scraping paint off of a car paint lines tracks builds comradery amongst fellow coworkers and their jokes helped get through the midnight shift quite well. We had many different job duties that could be switched at any moment depending on how fast each person did their job. it was a team based job and if you were caught slacking you would get a railing in by the site supervisor.
was a really goo place to work. Had a lot of fun. THe people were nice and there was alawys a new event going on. the people were kind an curitous with a lot of resect for ne another
The job was very routine, consisting mainly of high and low dusting, chinking pipes, and removing dirt and grime from industrial machinery. Experience working with chemical degreaser.
I was very happy at this job. I loved helping other people. I still would be there but we moved farther away so I could no longer be apart of this amazing organization.
Pros
People
Cons
An environment that instills fear to their employees rather than opportunity .