Team Ford Employee Reviews

Best place to work!
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 March 2019
Working for Team Ford is great. Management is caring and approachable and the sales team is solid. Everyone is friendly and works together. It is truly like working with a huge family.I enjoy coming to work everyday and am very glad to be apart of this amazing team.
Excellent Company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2019
I enjoy working for both Team Ford & Go Auto. The staff and management team are great to work with, as well great company benefits. I have been with Team Ford for three years, and don't plan on going anywhere else!
Pros
Friendly Staff
12 March 2019

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate the kind words and positive feedback!

Great place to make my second home
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2019
Team ford is a fantastic place to call home. I spend more time at this dealership than at my actual home and the people that work here are second to none! they are outgoing, nice, friendly, and a ton of fun to be around. I love being able to say I get to work at Team Ford.

Excellent
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2019
Team Ford is a nice place to work. The Management and other staff are all wonderful people and we really work well together as a team. I would recommend to others looking for a job to come check out Team Ford.
Pros
Friendly Staff

Great Place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2019
Team Ford is a great place to work, I have been here for 4 years, and don't plan on going anywhere!! Great staff, great promotions, great environment!
Pros
staff are friendly

great place to work.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
love going into work everday, great staff who make it feel like family, even though it is commission based sales, you reap what you put in for hours and come out on top.

Fantastic Place to Work
Sales receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
I love working here, everyone is friendly and super helpful. Team ford is definitely the place you want to work. Tons of fun, great atmosphere and everyone works as a team.
12 March 2019

Best place I have worked for by far!!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
Team Ford is the best place I have worked for by a long shot. When you come in to work and everyone is happy and laughing. Management are always happy to help employees AND customers during any time. We have proper training every single day. Great compensation and amazing benefits. There have been many employees who have left and came back realising that this is the best place to work in the city.
12 March 2019

Awesome place to work!!!!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Team Ford9 March 2019
You walk in to work, you hear Good Morning!! Morning!! How are ya!! Good to see ya!! This place is like working with friends and family. They take care of you like one too. I furthered my own skill set here at this store and our management team is phenomenal to work with. We have a family first culture and I love that about this place. Everyone is easy going and very willing to help out!!
12 March 2019

Working here is home away from home
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
Great family culture to be around. Management takes care of you. Pay is great. The best brand to sell. I've been in this business for 10 years and wouldnt work anywhere else.
Pros
Great pay, great hours
12 March 2019

The BEST Ford dealership to work for!!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
If you are looking at excelling in the car business this is the place to be! We believe the definition of a true team lives and breathes within the walls of Team Ford. Every department has the same mindset and beliefs that people do make the difference in this business. Support , care, respect for each other, and the realization from all that our tomorrow is not that far away and that it is just as important as today.

GREAT leadership team in all departments that are invested in Team Ford, and the experience they provide their customers.

LOTS of room to advance your career not only within Team Ford but within Go Auto as a whole.

VERY rewarding pay plans on all fronts.
Good working here
Sales (Current Employee) –  Edmonton9 March 2019
I moved from another from dealership here and its 6 months now. Working here is very nice on everyday based. Management is excellent. They are always helpful, no pressure and very good communication. Environment is like a family. As a part of go auto group you also get good benefits. I enjoy working here
Sales
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
Nice company to work with, friendly staff managers are really helpful , staff is good too , good customer base , lot of opportunities in terms of money making
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
Great place to work! The team here from sales to management to finance is exceptional! Great atmosphere for personal advancement as well as an overall team attitude.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Some days longer hours
Great “Team” environment, everyone is always willing to answer your questions!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
Haven’t been here long yet but so far it’s definitely been a great place to work! I’ve worked in a few dealerships in my time in the car industry and these guys just really make you feel very welcome and at home! Very willing to help in every way which is amazing to see!
Pros
Happy Environment
Cons
Some longer days
Wonderful place for car sales!
Car Salesman (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 March 2019
Been here almost 2 years and it has been a pleasure being a part of Team Ford. The pay plans, bonus structure, mini spiffs and benefits are exceptional. The environment is very relaxed and fun. Management is extremely helpful and you don’t feel left out. They help a lot if there is a skill that requires polishing.
Pros
Own hours and great management
Bland
CAR DUDE (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 February 2019
Most of the day consists of doing almost usless or meaningless work (unless you're a mechanic or manager or service advisor). That is very unrewarding, and is just getting commanded to do things for most of the day. But at times can be fun or relaxed. Gets old very quickly.
Pros
Can be relaxed
12 March 2019

We are sorry to hear that working at Team Ford wasn't the right fit for you. But thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Not the best place to work for an apperentice
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 August 2018
Overall I was not treated the best. The people whom I worked with were a good group of people, although some others weren't the greatest team player. Personally I didn't learn much of anything new because I was in the pit, therefore I do not think this is the best place for someone who is looking to start their apprenticeship for an automotive ticket.
Productive and fun workplace
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 April 2018
Management and staff made it a very fun and productive workplace. Looked forward to coming to work everyday. They always helped you and put you in a position to succeed.
aggressive dealership
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 April 2017
Didn't last very long at the company. I don' really have the best review to compare to others. But it was a place to work and for the most part the people where friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Ford. Our community is ready to answer.

Team Ford Reviews by Location