Team Ford

Team Ford Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews
Competitive place to work, new challenges everyday and nice people. Learning everyday with nice people , Shop manage is nice to staff and always assist. motivates employee and communication is always updated, safety and quality is also priority.
Pros
good environment
Cons
low compensation
Too much politics at this dealership. Unless you’re friends with the service manager or you stroke his huge ego, you’re not getting good work.
They like to make all the promises in the world, but it never seems to be the “right time” when you ask for what they promised. They don’t care about you. You’re just a number to them
A great place to work. The business is thriving in all areas, coworkers are competent and managers are all great to work for. The people really make this place. For a dealership they are very honest and transparent. Managers have your back. If you show up, work hard and try your very best, they've got you!
As my job was only a summer job I may not have as much credibility but the management and coworkers were mostly polite and made it a positive experience for my short summer there!
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays, good hours
Fun place to work with a very positive and encouraging environment. On the job training is provided and great performance base incentives to keep me motivated.
Pros
Fair schedule busy work day
Working for Team Ford is great. Management is caring and approachable and the sales team is solid. Everyone is friendly and works together. It is truly like working with a huge family.I enjoy coming to work everyday and am very glad to be apart of this amazing team.
I enjoy working for both Team Ford & Go Auto. The staff and management team are great to work with, as well great company benefits. I have been with Team Ford for three years, and don't plan on going anywhere else!
Pros
Friendly Staff
12 March 2019
Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate the kind words and positive feedback!
Team ford is a fantastic place to call home. I spend more time at this dealership than at my actual home and the people that work here are second to none! they are outgoing, nice, friendly, and a ton of fun to be around. I love being able to say I get to work at Team Ford.
12 March 2019
Team Ford is a nice place to work. The Management and other staff are all wonderful people and we really work well together as a team. I would recommend to others looking for a job to come check out Team Ford.
Pros
Friendly Staff
12 March 2019
Team Ford is a great place to work, I have been here for 4 years, and don't plan on going anywhere!! Great staff, great promotions, great environment!
Pros
staff are friendly
12 March 2019
love going into work everday, great staff who make it feel like family, even though it is commission based sales, you reap what you put in for hours and come out on top.
12 March 2019
I love working here, everyone is friendly and super helpful. Team ford is definitely the place you want to work. Tons of fun, great atmosphere and everyone works as a team.
12 March 2019
Team Ford is the best place I have worked for by a long shot. When you come in to work and everyone is happy and laughing. Management are always happy to help employees AND customers during any time. We have proper training every single day. Great compensation and amazing benefits. There have been many employees who have left and came back realising that this is the best place to work in the city.
12 March 2019
You walk in to work, you hear Good Morning!! Morning!! How are ya!! Good to see ya!! This place is like working with friends and family. They take care of you like one too. I furthered my own skill set here at this store and our management team is phenomenal to work with. We have a family first culture and I love that about this place. Everyone is easy going and very willing to help out!!
12 March 2019
Great family culture to be around. Management takes care of you. Pay is great. The best brand to sell. I've been in this business for 10 years and wouldnt work anywhere else.
Pros
Great pay, great hours
12 March 2019
If you are looking at excelling in the car business this is the place to be! We believe the definition of a true team lives and breathes within the walls of Team Ford. Every department has the same mindset and beliefs that people do make the difference in this business. Support , care, respect for each other, and the realization from all that our tomorrow is not that far away and that it is just as important as today.

GREAT leadership team in all departments that are invested in Team Ford, and the experience they provide their customers.

LOTS of room to advance your career not only within Team Ford but within Go Auto as a whole.

VERY rewarding pay plans on all fronts.
I moved from another from dealership here and its 6 months now. Working here is very nice on everyday based. Management is excellent. They are always helpful, no pressure and very good communication. Environment is like a family. As a part of go auto group you also get good benefits. I enjoy working here
Nice company to work with, friendly staff managers are really helpful , staff is good too , good customer base , lot of opportunities in terms of money making
Great place to work! The team here from sales to management to finance is exceptional! Great atmosphere for personal advancement as well as an overall team attitude.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Some days longer hours
Haven’t been here long yet but so far it’s definitely been a great place to work! I’ve worked in a few dealerships in my time in the car industry and these guys just really make you feel very welcome and at home! Very willing to help in every way which is amazing to see!
Pros
Happy Environment
Cons
Some longer days
Been here almost 2 years and it has been a pleasure being a part of Team Ford. The pay plans, bonus structure, mini spiffs and benefits are exceptional. The environment is very relaxed and fun. Management is extremely helpful and you don’t feel left out. They help a lot if there is a skill that requires polishing.
Pros
Own hours and great management