TDT Crews Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
The other reviews that were perfect were obviously put there by the company
Welding (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 September 2018
Companies shouldn't be allowed to put their own reviews on job boards to make their companies and the way they treat employees look better than they really are.
Cons
The hours expected to work in one go.
Last Resort
Journeymen Red Seal Welder (Former Employee) –  Nisku Alberta19 February 2013
TDT was once my first call for work, as i like to travel. however they will now be my last resort. The Management is brutal, and they do not care about your well being.
Also Be careful when signing cars out in your name, because if someone else drives the car and beats it up TDT will make you pay for it.
I would think TDT paid the other two people to say nice things about them on here.
Pros
work with your friends
Cons
the people in the office.
A good company to work for but do not see it as long term because of the lack of benefits
Welding Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nisku Alberta20 June 2012
My daily toolbox meetings are very safety oriented I believe it is very important to remind workers that it is essential to be diligent. Teaching workers to work as a team can prove to be difficult at times but with good communication skills and discipline can be achieved. The most enjoyable part of my job is when they see what they have accomplished by working together. It seems to help morale and breaks some of the barriers between young and older workers as some are not as experienced as others.
Pros
8 week rotation with 2 weeks off
Cons
extremely long hours on night shift
A1 treatment in every thing.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB3 June 2012
Work with them any time., Good people and willing to go the extra to sort out any issues .
Pros
everything paid or arranged for to make job and travel easy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDT Crews. Our community is ready to answer.

TDT Crews Reviews by Job Title