TD Insurance Employee Review

View all TD Insurance reviews

Fast paced mondays
Property Damage Analyst, Auto Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  North York, ON11 March 2014
A typical Monday, after being of for the weekend requires strong focus, creative thinking, and effective time management. What you quickly learn working here is all the tools needed to do your job extremely well are right in front of you. If not sure on how to implement said tools, just ask, regardless if they are a supervisor or another adjuster, anyone will be glad to help.

Other TD Insurance Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work, Fun People, Great Atmosphere
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2018
I have found this place to be a great place to work. The balance between life and work is great. The people I have worked with over the past couple of years have become my "work family". Management is very understanding, comprehensive and well maintained. Benefits are outstanding.
Pros
Vacation Days, Personal Days, Benefits, Christmas Holidays
Cons
Big Over Turn of Legal Assistants and Lawyers
good
Analyst Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2018
as in direct writer and for training they were awesome. I am so grateful to have trained at TD. They can micro manage quite a bit and have lots of "weekly awards" of different kinds that can get tiring. But the staff on a whole was amazing was a fun, nice atmosphere.
Pros
training