TD Insurance Employee Review

View all TD Insurance reviews

Overall great place to work.
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 September 2013
Overall Td Insurance was a really great place to work. My co-worker was very friendly to me a few of us are still friends. A typical day at work is very easy going, and straight forward. I learned how to be a better underwriter, also a better team player. The hardest part of the job was that the insurance guidelines changes a lot. So you constantly have to adjust yourself quickly to the new you guideline. The most enjoying part of the job is the fulfillment you get when you help the clients on a daily basic by going the extra mile to satisfied their needs.
Pros
Well known Brand
Cons
Not always reconized for the good work done.

Other TD Insurance Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work, Fun People, Great Atmosphere
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2018
I have found this place to be a great place to work. The balance between life and work is great. The people I have worked with over the past couple of years have become my "work family". Management is very understanding, comprehensive and well maintained. Benefits are outstanding.
Pros
Vacation Days, Personal Days, Benefits, Christmas Holidays
Cons
Big Over Turn of Legal Assistants and Lawyers
good
Analyst Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2018
as in direct writer and for training they were awesome. I am so grateful to have trained at TD. They can micro manage quite a bit and have lots of "weekly awards" of different kinds that can get tiring. But the staff on a whole was amazing was a fun, nice atmosphere.
Pros
training