TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 2,890 reviews matching the search See all 6,680 reviews
Featured review
TD Bank selected this as a representative review
Encouraged Work Life Balance
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2019
You could grow in your career and still have a balanced family life. For a mom whose spouse was often overseas for work this was great.
Great support from managers.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Sunday Banking.
Great team, but hard to find consistent good leaders
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2019
Love what I do, get to work with a team of great people, we are just going through a lot of changes with the bank. Quality of upper manager can definitely more consistent and better in terms of their management style and knowledge level. Pay definitely needs to be better and more competitive with other banks, we feel like we are working below minimal wage based on the amount of work we have to deliver on a regular basis. Career advancement is quite easy as long we do a good job. Overall,I've never really worked at any other professional places to really give a fair comparison. However, I enjoy working for this company.
No salary increase in 15 years
Associate Investment Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 October 2019
Management expects you to be happy with a promotion but no increase in salary ! 15 years with no increase is crazy. Too much responsibility with no lunch breaks is expected. Management asking to give them good reviews so that their bonuses are good
Good company
Application Specialist/Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2019
TD is Good a company, The team is a Nice team. The projects are excited. the People are friendly. The office is bright. The culture is great. The service is greate.
Great Team
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 October 2019
Get to work with great co-workers
Constantly changing structures to stay competitive in the industry
Pay is slightly lower than the average among other banks
Best part of my job was being able to help my customers. Making them feel at home once they walk through the door. Mentoring my co-workers .
Financial Advisor for TD Bank. (Retired) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2019
I enjoyed my job because it gives me great satisfaction in interacting with my clients. I love seeing the results after they were able to qualify to purchase their first home.
Great culture
Security Loss Prevention Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 October 2019
At TD Canada Trust you become a part of a team that’s “globally internationally locally North American and worldwide. Do you have an opportunity to grow with world there’s always room for advancement trust helps you with improving your career goals as well developing into any of the different areas of TD
Pros
Lots of potlucks
Cons
Non
Its decent....except the pay
CUSTOMER RELATONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC14 October 2019
If you get the right manager it's a great place to start a career. Pay isn't great...it is all about making quota but they give you the tools to make them. High standards ...low pay..... but ok atmoshohere.
Stressful, traumatizing, management are bullies, law breaking.
Customer Service Officer Visa credit cards (Former Employee) –  1595 telesat court13 October 2019
Management is incompetent, coworkers are very clique like, and the workplace is rampant with unprofessional behaviour. I worked in the credit card customer service inbound call center and management pressured colleagues to make illegal sales. Lots of breaking the law, and awful management. The pay was also not worth the work you were required to do.
Fast Pace
Main Supply Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2019
Very fast-paced work time flew by many documents you have to deal with. Managers are alright not the best, not the worst. The working environment was good would recommend
Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2019
Productive and fun work place to be in.
Loads of work experience.
Flex work hours
Great senior management
Great work life balance
Great location
Great overall experience
fast paced
Financial Crimes Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON10 October 2019
amazing atmosphere, fast paced, career oriented company. I have worked in multiple departments growing along the way. The company gives you coaching and works with you to help you attain your desired position
Fun coupled with Work Culture
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  CA10 October 2019
Excellent place for new hires to join and gain experience with latest technology and industry knowledge.
For experienced resources, work culture different in different departments and demanding sometimes to meet aggressive timelines.
Overall great place !
Great place
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2019
Lovely place to work with incredible work life balance and supportive management.
Opportunity to grow in whatever direction you want.
Flex sitting arrangement.
Great pay
Fun culture, great place to work
Anti-Money Laundering Operations Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 October 2019
Not much support to excel individually. However, TD bank provides great culture and solution. They also offer a diverse workplace with a lot of perks.
Not a terrible job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 October 2019
Job security very concerning for all bank staff in this digital era. Many cuts to staff in the time I was there, was very close to losing my job. When minimum wage went up, my pay did not so I was making barely more than minimum wage. You basically act as a human doormat for the bank, but hey that's customer service for you. Can be a little rough being on your feet all day at first and having a sales goal looming every day.
Agreable
Représentant en service financier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 October 2019
Bon employeur. Formation adequate et environnement de travail stimulant
Great Diversity
Financial Services Representative/Personal Banking Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 October 2019
excellent bank with really good training and friendly and emphatic management. could do a bit better in regards to compensation but all in all a great place to work!
Great family oriented place with the most supportive management and flexible shifts. Great for students all year!!
Data Processing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto Dominion Data Centre Toronto, Canada CLOSED6 October 2019
I enjoyed my employment at TD Bank and received great support from the management. Plenty of hours during the Summer holidays, Christmas vacation and March break. Steady weekend employment throughout the entire year. The staff were so kind and helpful and encouraged you to succeed in your life. A very positive experience for me. Plenty of luncheons and dinners. 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!
A company with high growth prospect
Investment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton6 October 2019
The company is one with a hvery high growth prospect with high level of diversity and inclusiveness. The work life is also very commendable. I will recommend the company over and over again.
Productive and fun workplace
Security Loss Prevention Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 October 2019
The TD was a great organization to work for lots of multiculturalism and learning. I really enjoyed my time at TD and I would recommend this company to any that is loonkinf for an opportunity in the financial industry.
Pros
The people and the organization
Cons
Working overnight was difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K