TD Bank Employee Reviews

Found 2,939 reviews matching the search See all 6,777 reviews
Featured review
TD Bank selected this as a representative review
Encouraged Work Life Balance
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2019
You could grow in your career and still have a balanced family life. For a mom whose spouse was often overseas for work this was great.
Great support from managers.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Sunday Banking.
worst manager, worst working culture, high target, stupid bank
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 October 2019
One of the worst Banking to work in Canada, I happened to work with one of the worst managers that micromanaging staff. Working seven days in a week, crazy set of people.
All is well here but the micro management
Telephone Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON23 October 2019
I loved working her the culture, the coworkers ect but management is something that needs work. Managers tend to lack racial sensitivity and they micro manage
Pros
not physically taxing
Cons
tiring
Good place to gain financial knowledge.
Professional lending advisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 October 2019
Very good place to gain huge volume of financial knowledge. My direct managers are awesome but the general culture is weird. I was top 1 contributor on volume for whole quarter but did not get any recognition but one mistake I got was a red flag that prevented me from my enhancement. Training did not cover all of the most important things. Generally, working at contact center should be considered as temporary only as you will be treated as robots just to pick up phones and read whatever on the screen every single day.
Pros
Flexible days-off, competitive pay
Cons
Lack of recognition
Oppurtunity for growth if dedicated
PRODUCT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2019
The work place is busy but friendly. Oppurtunity for growth if dedicated. good job security and work life balance as work from home options are availible.
IT developer 3
IT Developer II (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2019
TD is a very nice company to work with.
A very good work life balance . Technology wise there is not much to learn for as they use many vendor products so more of a configuration work.
excellent training and employee appreciation
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC21 October 2019
Loved working for TD Bank. Staff was great, good management, great career choices.
community involvement, charitable organizations to volunteer with. good benefits
perfect place to work
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 October 2019
I was on one of the best teams and I look forward to working with TD again .

The salary and hours of work were great and very flexible.

It helps my career
A great place
Personal Banking Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2019
An interesting workplace with great people, a typical day starts with meeting amazing clients and resolving issues to achieve a legendary experience .
An interesting workplace. A day starts with meeting amazing clients and resolving issues to achieve a GOOD experience
Good overall bank culture
Associate Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2019
Lots of opportunities depending on your background. Given the magnitude of the organization, there is no typical day, as there are a multiple of areas one could work in.
Horrible place to work
Lead Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON20 October 2019
I suffered 11 years at TD. Not only were customer verbally abusive but management was never around to help. Very lazy management with little to no experience in the banking/supervisor position. Pay sucked the day I left I made more money working less days a week and lesser education. Go figure. Don’t recommend this place unless your willing to hate your life
Great team, but hard to find consistent good leaders
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2019
Love what I do, get to work with a team of great people, we are just going through a lot of changes with the bank. Quality of upper manager can definitely more consistent and better in terms of their management style and knowledge level. Pay definitely needs to be better and more competitive with other banks, we feel like we are working below minimal wage based on the amount of work we have to deliver on a regular basis. Career advancement is quite easy as long we do a good job. Overall,I've never really worked at any other professional places to really give a fair comparison. However, I enjoy working for this company.
No salary increase in 15 years
Associate Investment Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 October 2019
Management expects you to be happy with a promotion but no increase in salary ! 15 years with no increase is crazy. Too much responsibility with no lunch breaks is expected. Management asking to give them good reviews so that their bonuses are good
Good company
Application Specialist/Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2019
TD is Good a company, The team is a Nice team. The projects are excited. the People are friendly. The office is bright. The culture is great. The service is greate.
Great Team
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 October 2019
Get to work with great co-workers
Constantly changing structures to stay competitive in the industry
Pay is slightly lower than the average among other banks
Best part of my job was being able to help my customers. Making them feel at home once they walk through the door. Mentoring my co-workers .
Financial Advisor for TD Bank. (Retired) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2019
I enjoyed my job because it gives me great satisfaction in interacting with my clients. I love seeing the results after they were able to qualify to purchase their first home.
Great culture
Security Loss Prevention Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 October 2019
At TD Canada Trust you become a part of a team that’s “globally internationally locally North American and worldwide. Do you have an opportunity to grow with world there’s always room for advancement trust helps you with improving your career goals as well developing into any of the different areas of TD
Pros
Lots of potlucks
Cons
Non
Its decent....except the pay
CUSTOMER RELATONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC14 October 2019
If you get the right manager it's a great place to start a career. Pay isn't great...it is all about making quota but they give you the tools to make them. High standards ...low pay..... but ok atmoshohere.
Stressful, traumatizing, management are bullies, law breaking.
Customer Service Officer Visa credit cards (Former Employee) –  1595 telesat court13 October 2019
Management is incompetent, coworkers are very clique like, and the workplace is rampant with unprofessional behaviour. I worked in the credit card customer service inbound call center and management pressured colleagues to make illegal sales. Lots of breaking the law, and awful management. The pay was also not worth the work you were required to do.
Fast Pace
Main Supply Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2019
Very fast-paced work time flew by many documents you have to deal with. Managers are alright not the best, not the worst. The working environment was good would recommend
Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2019
Productive and fun work place to be in.
Loads of work experience.
Flex work hours
Great senior management
Great work life balance
Great location
Great overall experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K