TD logo

TD Employee Reviews

Found 3,442 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,792 reviews

My time with TD

Featured review

TD selected this as a representative review
The culture at TD is like no other - they genuinely care about the colleague experience. If you're looking for a new place to start, this is the place to be.

Inclusive and diverse

TD is one of the best employers, which is proven by the number of award they've received from multiple platforms for creating such an inclusive, diverse, productive, friendly place to work in.

Very good job culture

TD has one of the best job cultures in the industry here in Canada. Very few can beat it in this area. The management is reasonable and understanding towards the employees.

Eh

It was your typical call centre job. I don't think I'm a person who can work in one though. I talked to people about their credit cards and tried to upsell (advice conversations they called them) them on new product. Great if you're a salesperson, which I am not

supportive work place

Best place to work diversified workplace, collegues work as team great environment. the workplace is updated with all facilities and just a wonderful place to stay.

Best bank to work for

TDs culture far exceeds other banks. They are fair to everyone and strive for this. In my opinion use of cell phones and internet should be banned by employees unless there is an emergency. Overall the best bank to work for.

No comment

Great opportunities exist if you want to transfer to different departments, cities/towns, and Provinces. Very good training and good incentive bonuses if you reach/surpass your goals.

My best employer so far

It is a great bank with a mindset to deliver extraordinary customer services across the organization. Pay is good. Benefits are reasonable but could be better for health and dental. Management and team members are open to teaching and sharing their knowledge and experience. There are a lot of opportunities within the bank to suit all kinds of career development goals.

Fun workplace

Great experience depending on your team. Very focused on reaching personal quotas which is not a favoured mindset considered I was working as a student. But over all good experience.

TD Infrastructure Project Manager

Work at TD was a great experience and the people all worked together very well. Great Management as a whole and the team collaborated very well and we had a work from home policy. Though many worked from home I liked to be on site to see first hand how my projects were doing. Most meeting were conducted over WebEx or Telephone. Over all a very good experience. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 TD did not renew my contact do to a bank wide cost saving exercize. I would most definitely go back it the opportunity came again.

Jobs at TD

See more jobs

Great place for growth and development

Many opportunities in TD to do a variety of positions. A big organization so the opportunities and variety are unlimited. A great culture of recognizing talent and moving people as quickly as they want to go.

Best place to work.

I love this place. This is a great place To Start .every one is very helpful. Customer are nice. Too Many Things To Learn.you can rest You future love it.

Call centre

High paced call centre and no flexibility at all. It is nice to get paid every Thursday, training for exam for good but product training could be better. Overall okay experience so far.

Productive & a Safe Working Environment

Great Place to work for. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. The management is always looking out for us in ways to learn and grow to the success of our career. Advancement is the priority here for both the management team as well as individually. I enjoy working for TD as they have a good work life balance and are accomodating.

Great place to learn

Strong focus on leadership & learning; lots of turnover across executive teams; anyone over 50 is out. Focus on digital experience & technology. Lots of smart people.

Amazing Place to Work

I really am glad and proud to say that I was working with TD Canada Trust. Friendly and all-rounder environment, I learned a lot. Pay is great. They legit care about their employees.

Good

The experience and learning wise its good to work in TD Bank. It's a great company to get acquainted with the technology trends in the company and understand all softwares usage. They are progressive and fast paced.

Great

One of the best financial institution that i have work at. I am thankful for the lesson learnt while at TD. A place with great culture and have an amazing team.

Excellent

Excellent area to grow and get to know more about other people. Be ready to sacrifice your weekends as well. It’s diversity is what I really liked it’s international!

Great place to start and build your career

customer service, deeper knowledge about various TD products and services. Brilliant workplace culture with fairly supportive management. The good part of the job is to be able to learn and apply new strategies right away which helps improve the overall performance.

Lots of opportunities for advancement depending upon your manager

I worked in a variety of positions from teller to administration. There is a lot of pressure for pushing financial products in the retail banking but otherwise, it’s just a lot of time on your feet, like any other retail job. If you have supportive managers, you can advance as much as you want, otherwise, it can be hellish.

2.7K