TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Fast pace and demanding

It's a fast pace and stressful work environment. The leadership is demanding. The office has a lot of political drama. Pay is fair but not enough. Leadership will fake they care about staff and encourage your development but actually, the direct people manager will micro-manage you and throw you off the bus whenever they see their benefits over you and barely has integraty

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great place

I'm new to TD and everyone so far has been welcoming, understanding and great to work with. Most people I've met so far already has a great career, growing at TD.

Pros

Amazing culture, diversity and inclusion

Cons

sometimes long hours, but not always
Same roleSame location

Decent working environment

Work leaders are self-motivated team member and a pleasure to work with. Leaders demonstrate that it takes the time to fully understand the scope of projects and displays a keen attention to detail, but often at the expense of effective time management.
Same location

Fun experience and I learnt a lot, but this is not for everyone.

Fun experience and I learnt a lot, but this is not for everyone. In TD you will have tons of advancing opportunities if you work hard. However, you will have to face and encounter difficult customers and unrealistic goals. Moreover, the head office always making decisions and changes that are difficult and impractical.

Pros

Tons of advancing opportunities

Cons

Head office always making decisions and changes that are difficult and impractical

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement