TD Bank Employee Review

See attached
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 March 2019
I really enjoyed working for TD Canada Trust, we had a great team, staff and management. They would continuously provide lunches for us and arrange branch outings. Every staff member was treated respectfully, we had a great management team. I enjoyed being a team player and to help with the success of our branch. Maybe one of the hardest parts of the job was helping a unhappy client. We always did our best to resolve the issue for the client quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Providing lunch for staff and staff outings
Cons

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Teller / Typist
Teller / Typist (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON18 May 2019
I was hired, as a part-time employee, for a dual role - Teller / Typist. I assisted the tellers when the branch was busy with day-to-day banking customers. I was also responsible for preparing Credit Applications, etc. for submission to Head Office.

I left this position when offered a full-time position with a different company.
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2019
productive because we had flexibility of Work From Home option and save 3 hrs of commute. Because of this i get more time in giving a good product and has very less stress .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K