TD Bank Employee Review

Excellent Source of Employment with Long term growth potential
HR PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 July 2014
I had the flexibility to work from home when needed, schedule appointments and attend University. I was able to make my own schedule and was encouraged to take vacation and time off. I learned a lot about multiple sectors (Finance, L&D, HR, Customer Service, Credit, Call Centres, etc.) My co-workers were all very friendly and supportive. Managers are generally very good. I find that Executive vision is extremely clear but doesn't always translate to middle management in day-to-day operations. The hardest part of my job was dealing with an organization of this size. Sometimes the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and navigating can be tiresome. There seems to be a lot of duplication of efforts to obtain something. The most enjoyable part was working for a world-class leader in Finance. The TD Brand is fantastic. The employees are great. It was a fun place to work with a great compensation package.
Pros
Total Value Compensation Plan, Flexible Time, Great Employees
Cons
work load, red tape, organization size, tools and resources in a North American capacity

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 April 2018
Overall, great support from senior management team and promote work life balance and a great working environment for employees. TD is a great company to work for and was with then for 20+ years in a various roles.
Pros
Great compensation package and flexibility
Cons
Aggressive sales culture
Great company, work to get off the phones!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
Our department has a strict "1 year minimum" before they will begin recommending you to other managers outside of the phone channel. I feel they could keep more of their talent if they lowered this expectation
Pros
Great structure
Cons
low wages