TD Bank Employee Review

Good company culture and incentives - POOR training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trail, BC9 April 2019
The management was always very supportive and helpful. However the training process needs to be re evaluated. They have you sit in a office for two weeks (alone), doing online modules and then basically throw you out onto the front line expecting to know what to do. Maybe this works for some people, I however am a 'hands on' kind of leaner. I was constantly asking for help every 5 minutes, and then having to stand and wait for someone to come show me how to do something (with a customer tapping their foot) leaving me feeling VERY anxious and uncomfortable. I basically had zero confidence standing on the front line. I feel if I had been trained more thoroughly and gotten the chance to shadow someone and then have them shadow me, I would have succeeded.
Pros
great benefits, good company culture, fair with giving time off, staff parties
Cons
horrible training, stressful and fast paced

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Teller / Typist
Teller / Typist (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON18 May 2019
I was hired, as a part-time employee, for a dual role - Teller / Typist. I assisted the tellers when the branch was busy with day-to-day banking customers. I was also responsible for preparing Credit Applications, etc. for submission to Head Office.

I left this position when offered a full-time position with a different company.
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2019
productive because we had flexibility of Work From Home option and save 3 hrs of commute. Because of this i get more time in giving a good product and has very less stress .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K