TD Bank Employee Review

sad life for employee
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC3 April 2019
This bank has means and technology and the customers are overall happy

the culture where I was was terrible, pressure selling , lies to sell products pushed by managers, pressure to lose job if sales target are not met, regardless of client needs or means.

opportunities to advance are given to the big sellers that are like by the boss, half of my team quit as well as me, the bank got in huge scandal taht year for their sale pushing and employees fearing for their jobs go to the extent of stealing sales, opening unasked for products..

management at a higher level is disconnected they ultimately reward the profit and lower level managers are pressured and transmit that pressure on regular employees.

Benefits are good 2 weeks paid vacation, higher up management seemed caring but clearly disconnected , I am sure they took measures after that scandal but I left before the result were showing.

Best part of the job was helping customer and being able to do my best with them with integrity that I never compromised for any target.

worst was the pressure schedule and false prestense of them caring more about customer service than sales when they clearly stress the contrary and their nonsense of not saying a sale but a recommendation.

I am sure its a great bank and not everywhere is like that but where I was it was like that.
Pros
good training, benefits
Cons
culture, stress, hours

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Finance and Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2019
The company gives flexibility in work and time and opens door for people who wants to learn and gain more knowledge. It promotes inclusion and diversity among the workforce
Flexible
I.T Deployment & Maintenance Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto25 May 2019
Very flexible working culture
Good Opportunities to Learn
Plenty of work locations
Lots of Internal opportunities
Calm quiet work culture
Professional Management
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K