TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Fast paced

I personally feel my experience was/is not a clear reflection of TD as a whole. It was branch specific . I was thrown into a place and given a mentor that right from the word go, didn’t believe I deserved the role ,so I was micromanaged and belittled at every turn. I have never felt so small in a place .My training was all over the place compared to the proper structure I was promised . My mentor was not honest .she constantly threw me under the bus unchecked.I left traumatized but I’m better . It was a phase I won’t repeat in a hurry.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Future Ready is a joke | TD is not what it used to be anymore

I enjoyed my career until Nov 2018 with TD, everything was fine the way it was. Then some genius in the corporate head office decided to implement digital micromanagement through "Future Ready". It was created to collect data and metrics to see how you perform among your peers and if you can meet your sales goals or not. The only good thing implemented was the LCEA position, career development and coaching to help managers monitor their staff to uplift LEI. However, over time this process became tedious and unnecessary. The staff started to get bored and depressed whenever they were coached, as it was the same repetition of behaviour metrics met/not met. These figures would determine their survival in TD. If you don't bring good LEI by begging customers to do the email survey, be very careful as you might be looked down upon. The biggest reason is everybody's quarterly bonuses are depended on Team LEI. By now you must have gotten a gist of how important LEI is for your role in the retail branches. The reward and recognition is just a joke as I wasn't able to recognize my subordinates without the branch/district manager's approval. The company has zero empathy for it's staff and since the influx of new job seeking immigrants in various cities, they don't care about their existing loyal staff anymore. You will be easily replaced due to the abundance of people who want to work for the banks. There is no work life balance at all unless you're in top of the pipeline. They will schedule you left and right and are non compliant with local labor laws. For example you will -
Same role

great culture

great opportunity to build your career and you get full support from the management team to grow with in organization. TD offers great benefits & they really invest in you.

Pros

benefits
Same location

Call centre

High paced call centre and no flexibility at all. It is nice to get paid every Thursday, training for exam for good but product training could be better. Overall okay experience so far.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement