TD Bank Employee Review

Very productive, understanding, planning and time management. A fun and friendly place to work.
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Head Office, Technology Information Mississauga15 August 2013
Busy and given time to complete work load, seek help, etc.
I learned a lot as an Administrative Assistant, Financial Analysis, QA Testing, SDLC advancing to Project Coordinator, Project Management, spreadsheets, reporting, capturing minutes, etc.
Management were always helpful, understanding and complimentary.
I got along well with my co-workers and team members and we always were involved in charitable or company events.
The hardest part of the job was trying to get used to the continuous change in Management and group reporting.
I enjoyed every job to the fullest, meeting new people, helping out management, team members and co-workers whereever and/or whenever possible, and being recognized for my efforts.
Pros
Benefits, Recognitions, Lunches, etc
Cons
N/a

Other TD Bank Employee Reviews

Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 April 2018
Overall, great support from senior management team and promote work life balance and a great working environment for employees. TD is a great company to work for and was with then for 20+ years in a various roles.
Pros
Great compensation package and flexibility
Cons
Aggressive sales culture
Great company, work to get off the phones!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
Our department has a strict "1 year minimum" before they will begin recommending you to other managers outside of the phone channel. I feel they could keep more of their talent if they lowered this expectation
Pros
Great structure
Cons
low wages