TD Bank Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 702 reviews matching the search See all 7,001 reviews
Featured review
TD Bank selected this as a representative review
Encouraged Work Life Balance
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 June 2019
You could grow in your career and still have a balanced family life. For a mom whose spouse was often overseas for work this was great.
Great support from managers.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Sunday Banking.
Td
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON23 January 2020
Good culture, low pay and good job security.
potential to grow and develop with the bank.
minimal salary increases every year
satisfactory management
good HR
Fast pace retail banking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 January 2020
Fast paced retail banking environment with emphasis on policy and compliance. Lots of benefits, even for part time staff. Flexible work schedules.....
Fun work environment with clear expectations
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Parry Sound, ON19 January 2020
A very encouraging and supportive place to work. They want to see you do well. They offer lots of training and benefits. Great schedule that offers a work-life balance.
Depends in what tiur looking for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 January 2020
TD is a wonderful place managers I should say some are amazing. The only problem I have with TD is how they give out shifts and ranks and you have to bid on a shift. It's very stressful and causes me high anxiety that I wont be able to be home and have to leave my kids unsupervised in order to make a dollar to feed then. And
Pros
Decent pay team lynches pot luck and opportunity to get an amazing manager
Cons
Dont accomodate single moms shift wise
Fast paced work environment where your productivity is actively monitored.
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 January 2020
Regular 8 hour per day work week. Very repetitive. They expect you to work like machines and on a base salary. Other jobs have all been delegated to India where labor is cheaper.
very fast pace and stressful
Telephone specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 January 2020
Working at TD Bank was fast paced and stressful but TD made sure we had resources available to us to help with the stress of the job, because of that working for TD was enjoyable. There was a great compensation for hitting your sales goals and targets. They also had great management to help with anything happening in your life at home or at work.
No fun activity expect occational l dinner from employer
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 January 2020
Expect ones in a while lunch or dinner with fellow staffs. Other than there is no perks. There is hardly any time with fellow co-workers to socialize and work-life balance is not ideal.
productive and fun workplace
Insurance & advise (Former Employee) –  ottawa28 December 2019
if you're a person that likes to help customers and do it 0ver the phone this is the place to do it. the benefits are great and salary if very good. also a lot of room to move up within TD Bank
don't even think about it unless your in perfect mental health
Easyline Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 December 2019
TD is very fast-paced, stressful, and daunting (especially the call center). I would only recommend the job to very few select people who can handle stress well. Honestly, this is not the job for people with depression and anxiety. You do have to have a special shell to handle this job. I wrote out a pros and cons list for this job and there were tons of pros and only one con. That con was that my mental health was getting worse everyday I was there. No matter how good the salary or the benefits are, no matter how much room for growth and job security there is, no matter any of those pros. The simple con of hating my job, myself, and my life is enough to out-weigh all the pros in the world. My feelings are mixed about TD. There are so many good things about working there, but I can't handle the abuse from customers, the incredibly fast pace everything runs at, and the push on employees to "advise" which is really their way of saying "sell". Sure, they try to focus it on giving the best advice for the customer, but it is a sales job. Don't be fooled. It's a dis-service to potential future employees to not be completely transparent with you: ITS SALES. You have goals and metrics you are measured upon and pressure is placed on you to meet those goals. On every single call they encourage you to "advise" the customer on a product. The point is not to manipulate people, they honestly do tell us just to provide advise that will truly benefit the customer, but its pressure. I just want someone to call in with their request, I help them, ask if they need anything else, and then say our  more... goodbyes. It's not that kind of job. So if that sounds like something you can handle, go for it and apply! But, if you're more like me and how I described the job doesn't sound appealing - don't apply. Your well-being comes first.  less
Stressful call center work
Investment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2019
IRs work in a call center with minimum flexibility on time, comfort and schedule. The banks wants you to work to your max potential yet they psy minimal fo rthe amount of work
Pros
Free bank and trading account
Cons
No flexibility, no room for growth, call center high turnover
CEA at TD - Collaborative team
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2019
Since CEAs do contribute to sales, they deserve to be compensated fairly. Otherwise, TD provides great benefits, job security, coaching, etc - can expect promotion within a year.
equitable and relaxed environment to work in
Manager Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 December 2019
it is a fairly busy environment, you have to take back-to-back calls but TD pay compensation is the best out of all the banks, you get semi-annual bonuses. There are lots of room to grow and opportunities to shadow other departments. TD has employee appreciation week with lots of fun activities.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2019
Friendly people.
Dress code is relaxed.
Punctuality is considered if you are on contract.
Lot of benefits if you are full time like pension, medical benefits, paid vacation etc.
Review
Estates Operation Officer III (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 November 2019
Well balanced place to work, great environment to work in as well. Under paid for the amount of work and pace employees are required to work at. I over all do not mind working for the bank.
great place to work
Financial Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 November 2019
always start at the bottom. managers care about your advancement but the bank could care less. paid not very good for a lot of work. very repetitive tasks
great learning opportunity
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 November 2019
TD is a good job for young adults still in post-secondary or just graduated. They pay a bit more than minimum wage and there are good perks such as mid-year bonuses. The downfall to TD is the pressure you get to meet your target goals. This meaning you have to sell a certain amount of products to customers for the month. if you don't meet your goals, it reflects poorly on you. Random surveys also get sent out to customers to review your service, if they rate you any less then 8, you automatically get a 0 and the goal is 100. When you first start it will be overwhelming because of the amount of things you have to learn, but after a while, the job gets very repetitive and stale. Nonetheless, if it wasn't for the constant pressure of selling products, I would love working here, the people are friendly and each branch is different. Overall its a better job in comparison to a retail or restaurant job.
relax
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 November 2019
1. people there are nice
2. work environment is excellent
3. really learned a lot from previous supervisor
4. customers are friendly
5. pay salary is fair
Great place to learn about banking
Personal Banking Associate (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 November 2019
Great place to learn about banking and financial services.I learned a lot about investments plans.The benefits are really awesome.The rewards are awesome for high performance.
Excellent
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  British Columbia13 November 2019
I’ve worked at several different branches in different positions and enjoyed each experience. There is a lot of training offered. Benefits and medical are great I would definitely recommend the bank as a great employer.
Senior IT Developer (Current Employee) –  100 Wellington Street West5 November 2019
-Good place to work
- Good work life balance
-Sometimes gets stressful
- Expected to stay on-call as per role
- Late night deployments
- Compensated fairly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K