TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Vice President

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

performance driven culture ... meritocracy ... increasingly political

strong organizational culture with focus on talent development and diversity ... longer than standard workdays at the managerial level and up. opportunities to engage outside of core portfolio (diversity, united way, etc.)

Place with great advancement opportunities

-Good culture -Great people -really cares about customers and colleagues -opportunity to be less bureaucratic and faster moving -pays average relative to industry

not a bad place to work. fellow colleagues were a a blast

typical day was from 7-5pm I've learned that when you enjoy your job, time flies. culture was very open to suggestions from anyone, no management barriers set up.

Pros

great co workers

Cons

hours can be long

Decent corporate culture, weakness at senior exec levels, poor strategic execution

Like the staff, very people focused and willing to help. But accountability is an issue, not enough people prepared to step up to the plate or hold others accountable or challenge people - culture can be too nice. Meetings are typically ineffective and often result in spinning wheels. Strategy too short term focused. far too many reactive fires to put out as a result of things just slipping through the cracks. TD makes record profits despite itself.

Excellent carreer - a very desirable employer to work for

Excellent employer - I had an outstanding career with consistent advancement opportunities and a chance to work in a variety of challenging positions. Morale was high and I worked in an atmosphere where transparency was sought after and office politics frowned upon. Senior management communicated effectively to staff - information cascaded up and down on a timely basis. The hardest part of the job was having to decide for myself where I needed to focus much of my time - noone managed me on a day to day basis. This also made this aspect the most enjoyable because i had the independence to opt for myself how to work most effectively, and do the right things to contribute to the success of my business unit.

Excellent Bank for career opportunities

A great place to build a career Fun colleagues Career advancement Great reward and recognition programs Focus on a learning environment Work life balance

An inclusive Organization

TD strives to be an inclusive organization that supports its employees by prioritizing work life balance, flexible work options, and individual growth.

Jobs at TD